CHAPTER 46 - ALL I NEED IS YOU

Chapter 46 – All I Need Is You

Ever since I met you

My heart recognized that All It needs Is You

Ever Since I Fell In Live with You

My heart knew that to beat with sanity, All It Needs is You

Everytime I Hurt Us, I knew that my wounds only needed You

Even when I pushed you away, I knew that All I needed was you

Even as you walked out of my Life, my heart knew that to become one again , All it needed was You

And as I meet You today with My heart in my hands ready to surrender to you once again..All I need is You.

It's a inevitable truth that I have learnt to Live with – All I Ever needed was You, that All I ever Need is You, and all I will ever need is also – You.

................

Zoya didn't know what to do about this sudden onslaught of a zillion emotions, as she felt Asad move his lips over hers, in passionate kisses over and over again, he wouldn't break away and nor would he let her, which her mind desperately wanted to do, but her heart was just refusing to listen, as it basked in the happiness of what it was feeling, but this made no sense to her head, she had to break away, she had to get him to stop, but how could she when her body was on a reflex mode, it seemed to have a mind of its own as she found herself giving in, and responding to Asad in every way he would have wanted her too, in every way her heart wanted her too, for it seemed to have gone on another tangent right now.

She felt him pull her closer into him, as his hands clutched her hair into a fist, before he broke away for a brief second, and looked into her eyes, and she could see the sea of overwhelming emotions flowing in his eyes, but before she could gather her senses to say something or to break away, he kissed her again, and again on reflex she felt her own arms wrap around him, as she pulled him close, and started to respond to him again.

This was insane.

This was crazy.

She had to be on the run from this man right??

She had been on a constant worry, that what if she couldn't stop herself from running into his arms the moment she saw him, but she hadn't, she hadn't even in her dreams thought that running into his arms wouldn't be the issue, the issue would be to stop clinging onto him, as if her Life depended onto it, and just like that - that moment of truth struck her mind,the truth that she had so deeply tucked in her heart ever since she had parted from him – that Asad had been the center of her world, not just then , but even now, he was very much still in that center of her being. And just like that in the next moment, the reality of everything she had been through to get to the point she was now, also came back crashing into her mind, and she finally gathered all her strength and broke away from the heated embrace and pushed him back with a jerk towards his seat, and she spoke with anger in her voice, the anger that she was feeling towards herself, for behaving in such a stupid manner – " what the hell Asad?? Just who do you think you are to just suddenly do what you were doing huh??", and she picked up her bag and her crutch and started to get out of the car.

..........

Asad felt her push him away from her with a strong jerk and he instructed himself to come back to his senses, for the shock and confusion and anger was very much evident on Zoya's face, and he was pretty sure that she wasn't only angry at him for acting on reflex like he had kissing her mindlesslessly, she was probably more angry at herself for letting her guard off and responding to him in the way she had, and the façade that she had put up in front of him for all these months had come crashing down, and now he was sure that everything that Abir had told them was indeed true, she had really forgiven him long time ago, and she was doing this because her mind had made her do so because she thought he would be better off without her.