Chapter 7 - Cant Stop This Thing We've Started?

Chapter 7 – Cant Stop This Thing We've Started?

There comes a time in every Life, when one feels that things have taken a very different course altogether, a very different course from what had been planned.Every course, or direction we start towards, is like a road, a road which may have many bends, but then there will come a day, when you will clearly be able to forsee a stop, a stop which one must usually stop over.However there are times, when ot comes to the matters of the heart, when the heart simply just wats to ignore every stop that comes on its way, and continue on that ever mesmerizing and beautiful road of the maginificent emotions, stirred by Love. What do we do that day? Do we make a choice? Do we stop, along the stop, to pause or to think? Or do we admit honestly to ourselves, that sometimes it just isnt easy to put a pause to what you have started, simply because you may not want to,and that's the day we will usually find telling our very own selves that – Can't Stop this Thing, We'v Started?

.............................

Three Days Later

Sunday – London – 10 AM

Arnav woke up, as his alarm on the phone rang again, and he picked up his phone sleepily to check the time, and the minute he registered it was 10 already, he woke up with the start, as he realized hed slept in late today, and then a smile curved on his lips as he recalled the time he had spent with Khushi last night, the dinner, and then how they had spent hours talking, and had seen a movie, and it had gotten pretty late, and shed slept on his shoulder, in the middle of the movie itself, and so he had picked her up in his arms, and taken her across to her room, and placed her on the bed.He was griining even more, as he recalled, how he had stayed a few minutes more, only to watch her sleep, for ofcourse it mesmerized him, totally, she looked so wonderful while she slept.He immediately asked himself that what had gotten into him, evener since things had gotten clear between the two of them , and her return on Wednesday, things between them had almost hit a acceleration button of some sort, when it came down to what he was feeling, because he could sense that this was different, and he had somewhat realized that he was falling for her, way faster and harder than he had thought, and he felt a rush of emotion just as her face crossed his mind, and he thought she would be awake , and so he quickly got up, freshened up, and made his way across.

He knocked on her door, which she opened in an instant,and flashed him that beuatifuls mile, that had started to grow on him and he walked in –

"Goodmorning Khushi...."

Khushi smiled , as she shut the door behind him – " Goodmorning Arnav...."

"I hope you slept well , Khushi...", he smirked, and he watched her blush as she said – " Ofcourse I did, but im so sorry, I slept..." and she was stopped in her sentence as he had tugged on her hand and pulled her closer and she smiled and kissed him tenderly on the cheek and whispered softly – " Thanks for putting me to bed, last night..."

Arnav grinned as she kissed him tenderly on the other cheek as well and he finally spoke – " Seriously, I need to do something about you thanking me all the time,its high time you did...but on that note, I kind of didn't mind carrying you in my arms, I liked it..." he winked, and she blushed furiously again, and finally got out between his arms, and walked upto the kitchenette and grinned – " And I need to do something about..."

"Your blushing , maybe...?"

"I am not blushing..."

"You are.."

"I am not...", khushi said to her defense, and he walked up next to her and flicked her nose tenderly and asked – " then why is your nose red...?"