CHAPTER 50 - ALWAYS

Chapter 50 – Always

I loved you then.

And I love you now.

I always have.

And I always will

Today, tomorrow, forever and beyond

Until the end of time

Theres only one thing that I know will be the same in my being

No matter where I go, or where I am

And I know that you already know this,but its for me to say and for you to know again

That – I will always Love you!

....................................

Khushi fluttered her eyes open ,and her hand on instinct went to her head as she rubbed her temple, and her eyes fell onto Arhaan, who had her hand in his,and he was sitting on the ground with his head bent over by her side.

And she looked around, she was, where ever Arhaan had got her, she wasn't home,and she remembered how him finding her in the middle of the night had sent her into a panic mode and she had fainted.And she didn't move a inch because her movement might just wake him up and she had no idea as to why he had brought her here, why was he after her?? What did he want??

She was sure that he wouldn't hurt her, but still she had to be careful here, and tried to reach out to her back pocket for her phone, because she had no idea what the time was, how long had she been sleeping, here in Arhaans room.She was sure everyone would be freaking out, especially Arnav, he would have probably banged his fist into the wall a zillion times already.

But she couldn't find her phone in the back pocket and she groaned, ofcourse Arhaan had her phone,and right then she saw him turn his face to her side in his sleep,and she didn't know what was it that stopped all her worry with that one look.The look he had on his face as he held on to her hand and slept with his eyes closed,there was something about it which greatly pained her,something was majorly wrong here, something she couldn't understand, and right then she saw a trail of blood leave his nose, in his sleep ,and she immediately picked up the tissue from the bed side to wipe it, why was his nose bleeding in his sleep??

Arhaan stirred as he felt a hand on him, and he opened to see the sight of holding a tissue up against his nose and he straightened up holding the tissue with his hand settling the bleeding away and he spoke softly – " im sorry to scare you if I did, that was the last thing I wanted, I just needed to talk to you, that's why I came to find you, and you fainted, that's why I got you here, the nurse gave you a injection to let you sleep for a while, that's why youv been here, I don't want to risk your health, youv only just recently recovered..."

Khushi flinched at the hint of the memory but she didn't know why she didn't feel fear anymore, there was anything but fear in that moment and she took a deep breathe as she asked – " you have my phone??and are you not well?? Why was your nose bleeding in your sleep??"

Arhaan looked at her in awe, there was genuine concern in her eyes as she asked him that last bit, she was one of a kind, she had been his angel ,she had saved him from his hell – " yes I have your phone, I could get it if you want, but Khushi, I want us to talk first for a while alone?? If that's ok with you??"

Khushi took a deep breathe as she spoke – "well I did tell you that I want nothing to do with you anymore, but now that youv come all this way, ok...I will hear you out, but promise me once you are done, I leave, and you don't come my way again..ok??"

Arhaan gave her a sad smile – " I wish I could promise you that, but I cant.."

Khushi – " what do you mean you can't??"