Chapter 48 - HOME

Chapter 48 – HOME

HOME – One word that has a special place in all our hearts, no matter who we are, where we come from, that feeling of belongingness , that feeling off being yourself, is asscocitead very deeply with this place we call Home.But sometimes don't you wonder, can Home only be realted to a physical place made up of walls and bricks?? I don't really think so, and I totally agree with the thought that Home is where the Heart is.

We all do understand this simple emotion in our lives, at some point in time, that Home really is the place where your heart beats, where you can be yourself, where you are loved, where you know you will be understood.We all make a family for ourselves as we go, and im not just talking about the family we are born in, our friends become family, Our Love becomes Family too.And as long as your heart Beats with happiness with whoever you hold close, with whom you can be yourself, with people who love you, who you love - You really are Home, and it's a simple truth that no one really could disagree with in this whole wide world.

Home is Love

Home Is where your Family is.

Home is Where your Heart is

Home is where Your soul feels that sense of belongingness, even when you are Alone

And It could be in a thousand different forms and ways,

But the universal truth remains that

Home really is all about - Love

...........................

There's this amazing song, that's been dedicated to Home,and I totally agree with these lyrics of the song Home – by Gabrielle Alpin

" Cause they say Home is where your Heart is Set in Stone,

Is Where you go when your alone,

Is where you go to rest your bones.

Its not just where you lay your head,

Its not just where you make your bed,

As long as We are together, doesn't matter, where we go...HOME..HOME..HOME.."

...........................

Asad listened carefully, extremly carefully to everything his sister and Arnav were now telling him, infact he could easily say that he paid too much attention, to every minute detail that left their mouths, as they now opened up to him about their story, which had been brewing up right under his nose, that he couldn't believe that he had been clueless until now, maybe because even as he looked at Arnav-Khushi, he couldn't somehow put them together in one frame, they were as different as chalk and cheese, but then again, as he continued to hear in silence, his mind started brainstorming, and now things started coming back to his head, which started leading to this complete picture, things that were just like pieces of Arnav and Khushi's lives, but now it really started to fit in together to form this picture.He looked at Zoya's hand, which clutched his, as she sat next to him, and then at the two of them.The love clearly shone in their eyes, and as much as he didn't want to believe the fact, it stood bluntly in his face, that Arnav Singh Raizada, was irrovecobaly and passionately in love with his baby sister, the fact stood staring in his face, as Arnav's eyes and face refelcted every bit of his feeling, so much that he couldn't believe how he had been able to mask it all until now, and then he looked again at his sister, he could see the same intensity and love in her eyes too, and his mind conjured up a zillion thoughts as he tried to think staright about how to handle this matter further, and then he took a deep breathe as he let Khushi finish and he finally spoke – " Even as I look at the two of you now, its difficult for me to connect the two of you to bring you together into one frame, I mean how is this even possible, you both are as different as chalk and cheese..."