3 Every Bond He Breaks

Start from the beginning

"That's very... adult of you. Come on grown up, let's get to class." She hooked an arm in mine companionably and steered us to our first room.

I sat in my seat, watching as a couple of girls were fooling around near the front of the room before the teacher showed up. One of them giggles and saunters over to me. I raised a brow as she suddenly jumped onto my lap and tried kissing me with tongue. I gagged at the gross feel and shoved her off my lap hard.

"The fuck is wrong with you!?" She screamed at me from the floor as I wiped my mouth and spat a little.

"The fuck is wrong with me? The fuck is wrong with you, whore?" I snapped back. That was just gross. The other girls were glaring at me while some others chuckled at the whole scene. Fortunately, the teacher chose that moment to walk in. He told everyone to get to their seats.

I sat there and fumed. Not only was I violated, but now I was probably in trouble with Sasha too. I would have to tell him about this and who knows if I would get punished for it. He might think it was my fault, but I would try to tell him it wasn't.

I called when my name was read at roll call and the teacher's head snapped up in shock. I grinned and waved. He grinned back and shook his head before continuing. I did my best to concentrate all day. I really did. It was so hard though. I ended up doodling a little bit. Less than I normally did.

I didn't start anything though, even though I saw a few students looking at me curiously for not doing anything. It was an extremely well-behaved and boring day. I might still get into trouble though. I remembered this morning all the way home in the car.

Even Sasha noticed I was being rather quiet and watched me with concern. I trudged up the stairs and flopped on my bed. I screamed a bit into the fluffy bedspread. When I got back up and turned around, Sasha was looking at me with wide eyes and a raised brow.

"Are you okay?" He asked, coming up and feeling my forehead. I huffed and tried to shake his hand off. He gave me a stern look.

"I'm fine. Really. I had a bad morning." I grumbled. I looked down at my toes under his stern glare, hesitant to continue.

"Go on." He allowed. I looked him in the eye and sighed before starting.

"I pushed a girl onto the floor, swore and called her a bad name. But! I had a really good reason." I rushed through it and winced at how bad it sounded. His concerned face turned to one of disappointment and dismay.

"Go on." He growled at me. I looked away, grimacing as I remembered the events of this morning.

"Okay, so I went to class early, was just sitting in my seat minding my own business... Then these girls who were fooling around, well one of them just came over out of the blue and sat on my lap! She kissed me and tried to stick her tongue in my mouth! It was disgusting. She violated me and I just reacted." I glanced up at his now impassive face as I finished recounting the scene. He cleared his throat after a long minute.

"Do you think that it was necessary to swear or call her a bad name?" He asks me sternly. I thought about it for a moment and shook my head no. I realised he didn't give me a hard time about pushing her off of me, and I supposed I was grateful. Guess that means I was permitted to defend my personal space?

I was guided to the corner of my room and turned to face the wall. I was a little bit in shock. Was I in kindergarten? I tried to turn around and ask what was going on. He grabbed my head and faced me back into the wall forcefully. I gulped.

"You will stand here, not moving or speaking for fifteen minutes. I will be in the chair watching you, so don't get any ideas. If you move or speak before the time is up, it will start again from zero until you finish the whole time." I felt the warmth of his body recede away from me.

It felt like eternity. I swore it was an hour and not just fifteen minutes. I had to literally stop myself from freaking out and storming off at least five times. I felt my hands clenching and unclenching. Was that against the rules? Shit. I tried to breathe calmly, but I could feel my heart trying to race along with my mind.

This was much harder than I thought it was going to be. My brain was playing tricks on me, imagining a ticking clock and Sasha laughing behind my back. I blinked back tears and tried not to crumble into a little pile of two-year-old tantrum.

Why was I being punished? It wasn't all my fault. Okay, maybe I had sworn and been a little mean. She had deserved it thought right? Could I have done something different? Yes, but I was in shock and it just blurted out. It wasn't so bad, was it? I guess that wasn't the point. I broke a rule. Okay, okay, so maybe I did deserve to be in the corner.

"Alright you are done." He called out. I jumped in surprise.

"Oh thank God." I cried out as I spun around and jumped in the spot a bit to release my nervous energy. He chuckled at my antics. I went back to my school bag and got out my homework for the night. If I got it out of the way first, then maybe I could play video games longer later.

He watched me quietly from the chair. His mouth was being rubbed thoughtfully as he stared. It didn't make me nervous as much as curious. What was he thinking? Was I doing something wrong? Was I doing something right? I gulped and tried to focus on the page in front of me. I felt him come up behind me.

"Do you need any help with this?" He asked in a low, deep voice from my shoulder. I nodded and shifted one of my sheets over for him to look at. He read it over. "You did some of this last week with your tutor. Check your notes."

I scrunched my nose and pulled out my notebook from tutoring. He was right, there was some of the answers I needed on the page from last Tuesday. I scribbled out the responses on my homework sheet and looked over as he handed me my text book open to the next section. I smiled and thanked him.

I read over the passages again before responding to the answer sheet questions. It was basically just a find and deliver sort of worksheet. Good for researching training, or so our teacher said. I thought it was just repetitive bullshit. I doubted it would ever come in handy in the future.

1949