Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish

Start from the beginning

"Shit Trent! It's cold! You told me it was warm!" I shouted.

"I don't remember saying that. I told you it was good. If I told you it was cold then you would never come down here with me." He's right. But ugh, I don't care!

I began splashing him with water and he fought back. I swarmed down to pull his feet but I failed. Instead, he's the one who gripped my feet making me go down and when we're both underwater, he cupped my face and pecked my lips. I was really turned on with that. Well, who wouldn't? He's on just wearing his swimming trunks for cat's sake!

When our heads reached the surface of the water, we are both panting like a puppy. He pulled me from my waists and hugged me. I hugged him back.

We stayed on that awkward position on the swimming pool for minutes which felt like hours without speaking. A sudden, I felt his soft lips touching mine again. It went way deeper this time. When we pulled away, I started to feel cold.

"I guess the night's getting colder." Trent observed. I nodded. "Come on."

We grabbed our towels and I put my bathrobe back on. Trent tugged me along with him until we reached my suite.

I know i've always been with Trent since the day we got together. But what i'm feeling that night was way too strange. My stomach was doing flips and churns. I was reeling for another kiss from Trent. Why? Was that the effect of being aware that few days from now, I won't see him for a long time again?

When he closed the door, we went on the sofa and he gave me another towel to dry down my wet hair. I went to the bathroom ignoring my hear beat that was accelerating and my whole body being electrified inside.

I blow dried my hair and changed into my sleepwear. Trent did the same after I left the bathroom. But of course, he sleeps on his boxers and his tank top so he consider that as his sleepwear instead of pj's and shirt. He's more comfortable with that. When he came back, I made us a tea.