Busy day

"And...Action!" our director yells as we try to finish the next few scenes we have to do for the day, but the scene is so funny that it's impossible for the actors to take the words out. Thank god I'm not in the scene, cause there's no way I'd be able to say it without bursting

"Oh my god, they're never gonna make it uh?" Aaron sits next to me as we stare at them "Haha there's no way, I think they'll need to make short cuts or just cut that scene"

"I think the last time I saw people laughing like that was on Friends, people would never believe that we had so much fun on such a deep and sad movie"

"And that's why we have the bloopers" he laughs as they finally start over again, but soon enough somebody cracks laughing

"Okay Gary is there any way I could finish my scene with Aaron before you do that one? I'm really getting tired" I quickly whisper to the director, feeling a slight pain in my lower back and stomach

"Let them try just one more time, come on guys we have a pregnant lady who would like to go home!"

I smile as they take it a little more seriously, this time so happy that I can use the pregnancy excuse to get out of everything when I'm too tired

"You okay?" Aaron notices that I'm tensing up a little from the pain "Yeah she's getting heavy, so it hurts in the back a little"

"You know what Jen just go home, it's okay we'll shoot your scene tomorrow" Gary says, seeing that I clearly don't feel well

"You've been here since 10 am, you're 8 months pregnant we don't want to get you too tired"

"I can wait for my last scene it's okay Gary"

"No no no you're going home now, we don't want to see you anymore" Aaron gently pushes me towards my trailer "Alright Alright...bye guys"

I get in my trailer to get my stuff then send a quick message to Joan so she can come and pick me up. When she's out she texts me back so I can get to the car, so I say goodbye to everyone then leave

"Hey..."

"Hi honey how are you?"

"Ugh it was a long day and I'm having these bad cramps in my lower stomach"

"Aww man are you it's not contractions?"

"No it's not contractions the pain is different and my whole belly tenses...it is so uncomfortable"

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital? Or take you back home? We can cancel the pool you know"

"No don't worry honey, it'll pass eventually. I still want to go to the pool plus I think it'll help me relax, I'll see and if it doesn't pass then I'll call my doctor"

"Sure? You're fine? I won't have to deliver the baby in my car?" She looks at me trying to make sure everything is fine "Haha Aleen, I'm fine honey don't worry let's go"

We get to my building's rooftop swimming pool, and thankfully there are not a lot of people, just a few toddlers taking swimming lessons.

I quickly put my swimsuit on then join Aleen in, with a floaty to lay on "Aaww my god this feels so good" I sigh as I let myself float in the water "Do you feel the pain a little bit less?"

"Oh yeah it's way better...it's still tenses a little though"

"You must be so exhausted right now...I didn't realize how big your belly already was"

"I know right? I'm a huge wale floating in a swimming pool...it is very tiring. I'm just trying to do as much activities as possible so that she comes fast. I don't want her to take three days to come out"

"Gosh look at them swimming they're so cute...." she turns to one of the kids who's trying her best to reach the edge of the pool followed by the swimming teacher

"....honestly if I had a child I would never trust anybody in the water with them but myself"

"Haha I know it's a little scary....actually I started with Mey she was 9 months when she had her first swimming class with that amazing women, her name is Suri and she was so great with her, Mey loved her so much"

"9 months? And you trusted her??"

"Well no it took me a long long long time...well first thing, she was coming in our house to give her the swimming class cause during that time I didn't really want to expose Mey to the public and Brad and I really wanted to be able to enjoy those precious moments without them being stolen by a paparazzi photo or anything. But she seemed very comfortable with babies, obviously it was her job and Mey instantly trusted her in the water and everything"

"Wow that's great....weren't you scared?"

"To death, I was in the water with her while Brad was filming, she was really understanding and nice...haha I remember one day you know they sometimes like blow in the baby's face and then completely submerge them in the water it's an exercise...and the first time she did that to my baby I was literally crying because of Mey's expression when she pulled her out...with of course Brad laughing hysterically"

"Honestly I can totally see him doing that, but wow it all sounds so scary, and how long did you continue the swimming classes?"

"Well...from 9 months to 7 years old, she basically taught Mey how to swim, we kept her because her and Mey really loved each other and she was great....she might also be this one's teacher if she has time"

"But that's so great that they kept a good bond"

"I know, she's almost like a family member, seriously Mey had swimming classes twice a week for two hours and she loved it so we didn't even have to force her or anything"

I try to breath in as I feel my stomach tense up again this time hurting really bad "Hey you're okay?" Joan gives me her usual don't lie to me look as I breath in and out, trying to relax as much as possible

"Yeah...it's just that pain and look my stomach is so tensed right now"

"Maybe you're in labor? We probably should take you home Jen"

"No it's okay I know I'm not in labor, I just started my eighth month...and no water broken..."

"But your stomach keeps contracting and everything, Jen I literally can see it" she helps me out of the pool as we walk to get our towels

When we get back home the only thing I can do is lay on the couch and wait for it to pass, somehow not thinking this could be dangerous or a problem with my baby "It's probably Braxton hicks, you they sometimes get really intense towards the end"

I wait for it to pass while we watch new episodes of the bachelor "You feel better now?"

"Yeah...you know what I want? I want some Popeyes chicken"

We end up ordering and watching all the shows we've missed and it's the first time in a while that I'm able to really enjoy some calm quality time with a friend

Okay guys I didn't really like that part but eh...still had to do it, hopefully we can get to the interesting part really soon!!!
Love S