Leyley turns two!

"Wow the house is being completely transformed, it's so cute"

Brad comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as we're on the deck looking at the party planner and her crew put everything together for Leyah's birthday.

We've been up since 7a.m to make sure everything is going as planned, telling everyone where everything should be.

"Can you believe our baby, is two years old today? It went so fast Brad"

"I know...I feel like it was yesterday when you told me you were pregnant"

"Yeah...and you were stupid enough to ask me who the father is"

"Hey technically you and I were not together anymore, it had been three months"

"Right...I would've never thought that you and I would be here now, for some reason I was sure that I was gonna raise my two kids alone"

"Did you really think I would let you do it alone?"

"Well when we completely stopped talking, and I thought so...we couldn't stay in the same room, we weren't speaking at all...at that moment I started to prepare myself to do this alone yeah"

"Jen no matter what problem you and I could've had, I would've never abandoned you to take care of them. I could never do that to you or them"

"I know..."

He turns me around sensing that I'm getting really emotional, then pulls my chin up.

"You know I love you unconditionally right?"

"You do?"

"Jen..."

"I know babe, I know you do" He plants a sweet and yet passionate kiss on my lips as I wrap my arms around him.

"Our baby is two...I love her so much"

"I know...she's so sassy and funny"

"And she has such a strong personality oh my god, when she wants something she knows how to get it, she's like her mother"

"Well she physically looks like you, the least she could do is take my personality"

"Mey takes a lot after you, she's so simple never freaks out about anything, always calm"

"I love our girls"

"They're perfect...should we wake them up? It's already 10"

"Yep"

We get upstairs to Leyah's room, surprisingly she's already standing in her crib

"Aww good morning baby, happy birthday" I whisper as I lift her up. She must've woken up a few seconds before as she just wraps her arms around me as Brad gives her a kiss on her head

"Baby you're two years old today, do you know how big that is?"

"I Two" she smiles

"Yes you're two, and we're gonna have a huuuge party. All your little friends will be here, Coco and Cece...Papa and Nana and"

"Cocoooo"

"Alright she only cares about Coco"

I give her to Brad so he can give her a bath while I wake Mey up then take Leyah's clothes for today with the cutest pair of shoes to go with it while I hear her laughing out loud in the bathroom

"She's already in a party mood uh?"

"Mama my cwown, look" She stands in the tub, showing me her bubble crown while Brad holds her arm so that she doesn't fall "It's a very very nice crown princess Leyah, now princess we need to get you ready, your guests will be here really soon"