Everything going so fast

"Jen that was your last meeting you're good to go"

Leigh comes in my office, she's one of my best friends, my acting teacher/producing partner so we sometimes have unstoppable meetings and it's getting harder for me as I'm getting tired more easily with the pregnancy

"No I still need Jackson to bring me the last files for the movie contract" I sigh sitting back on my chair "What movie contract?"

"The one in New York with Jason...the...the switch"

"Oh right! These next months are gonna be busy for you, I hope you'll have the time to rest and actually enjoy your pregnancy and your daughter"

"Well yeah, the movie is pretty smooth so I'll play with Jason which is a blast to me...and more worried about the movie I'm directing tho, I'll be towards the end of my pregnancy"

"At least you'll have an excuse to yell at everybody" she laughs "Hell yeah...wow I could so easily fall asleep here right now"

"Honey don't forget you have a doctor's appointment at 4 today"

"Holy shit I completely forgot Okay I'm gonna go, please tell Jackson to drop the files at my house later?"

"Yesss, see you later"

I take my bag and walk to the car. As I'm about to enter in, Court calls me

"Hey you! Where have you been?"

"Oh honey I'm sorry I've been working non stop lately between the two shows, but now I'm free...how are you and my little bean?"

"Well I guess everybody's calling it little bean then"

"Who else calls it little bean??"

"Brad and Leigh and Mey and Dré" I say making fun of her "Well you need to tell them this my nickname for the baby"

"I'll make sure to let them know Court, actually I'm on my way to my doctor's appointment"

"What what's going on?"

"Oh nothing honey, just a regular checkup since I'm in my fourth month"

"Oh good, is Brad joining you there?"

"No he's been in San Diego for the week, he's coming back tonight actually" 

"Oh and you were going alone there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just checking on the heartbeat and weight and stuff"

"No no I'm coming!" She says a little too excited about just a regular check

"Alright!" 

I park in the private parking lot Court is in her car waiting for me. I get out and wave to her so she can join me "Aaww look at you, with your small bump"

"Actually it's not that small, you can't see it only because I have a large t-shirt"

"Well let's go look at it closer" She gently pushes me in the hospital, I register then the lady asks us to sit in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to call us

"Wow last time I was at a doctors appointment was nine years 11 years ago...it's so weird to me now" she says looking at all the baby pictures on the wall

"Well me too, almost eleven years ago...and I'm about to start it all over again"

"Mrs Aniston?" The doctor calls so we get up and get into the office

"Hi! How are you Jennifer?"

"I'm great thank you! This is my friend Courteney, she'll be my husband today" I laugh