We needed this

!!! Sexual content, don't read the end if you're not comfortable...😬😘

"Mama boo!" I hold Leyah who's banging on the plane's window as we finally land after a very long flight

"Yes, that's the sea baby. See how blue it is? You're gonna have so much fun swimming"

She quickly gets her attention on the m&m's Brad is about to eat without her, not even paying attention to me anymore. A few minutes later we are aloud out of the plane, taking in the hot and humide Mediterranean scent, a scent that reminds me so much of my childhood and the many memories I created in Greece.

Brad and i decided to take a few days on another Greek island  before joining my parents and Mey, since it won't be possible for us to fool around once we join them. Nobody knows we're here, everything is just perfect, exactly what we needed to spend as much time as we can together.

"Oh my god, i love it in here...it's been such a long time i didn't realize how much i had missed Greece"

"Each time I'm here, I always have such great moments..." Brad pulls me closer to him as we walk to the car waiting for us "...and this is Leyah's first time here too, such a shame she won't remember that"

"Well...considering what we're really here for, i guess it's not too bad that she doesn't remember? The real fun for her will be when we join the other guys in Crete"

"True" He leans in to kiss me, letting me know he has a clear idea of what I'm talking about "Do you think Mey misses us at all?"

"Nope, not even a little. She's having the most fun time without us"

Once in our villa, we set our stuff then i get changed before we go for lunch while Brad plays with Leyah on the deck. "Babe we're starving, you already look really good...come ooon"

"Alright, alright I'm done" I grab my bag and sunglasses before joining them, until i notice Brad staring at me or rather staring at what I'm wearing

"Okay yeah i love those shorts on you, I really really love them, really sexy"

"Thanks babe, should we go eat now?"  I smirk, holding his hand as we walk out to the restaurant

"Babe we should go back in so i can take a closer look"

"Haha, i thought you were hungry"

"Yeaaah it can wait"

"Nah I'm hungry too, and so is Leyah, right baby?" I quickly kiss Leyah who's still chewing on her teddy bear

"Yeah, eat dada"

We're seated at a table near the sea, secluded so that no one can see or bother us "You know, a few years ago i had thought about buying a house here. I wanted to surprise you with it because i know how much you wanted Mey to be more familiar with her other heritage and culture"

"Really? When was that?"

"Uh she was around 5 or 6 years old...I was looking for a land to build on, but i couldn't find any place i really liked, and then we started having other priorities so i put it on hold"

"Ooh...I think it really could be awesome to buy a house here, I've always wanted to"

"That could be our next project together...I know you want to take the year off so it could be the right moment to do that"

"You think we should?"

"I really want to, that would be great...we could be here more often with the girls. And i don't want to rush anything, I know we're taking our time and all, but let's be honest i don't think we're getting rid of each other any time soon"