Proof of love

(That part has a lot of sexual content!)

"Mom we're going to visit my aunts and uncles tomorrow! Grandpa said that all my cousins are excited to meet me"

"I know honey, Sherry told me you guys went shopping for tomorrow and you're going on a little cruise to go to Crete?"

"Yess we did, I'm so so excited! I know we probably won't totally understand each other but AJ and I planned so many pranks"

"What pranks?? No no Mey these pranks better not get them mad"

"No they'll love it, okay bye!"

"Bye baby" I hang up, knowing that there's no way I can stop them. I just hope they won't do anything crazy

"Mamaaaa!" I look down at Mey who's playing with some of Brad's papers

"Oh my god please don't destroy anything important" I rush to take the papers back from her hands, as she starts screaming, needing something else to chew

"Alright, now you go in the playpen while mama works a little"

I let her play in her playpen while I work on some scripts and an advertisement I'm supposed to do in a few weeks.

Brad's been away for the day, training for a new movie, but all I can think about is his embrace and the smell of his perfume. The last nights we've spent talking and laughing about the most stupid things, but also deep thoughts about where our relationship is going.

The last week has brought us so much closer, and I know that no matter what we go through he'll always be there for me and for the girls. All my worries are slowly going away and I cannot stop wondering what the future has for us.

"Leyah" I turn around, seeing that my daughter is not in her park and nowhere to be found in the living room

"Leyah!" I get up, looking behind every couch and her bedroom, until I hear her from the kitchen. When I get there she's all the way in the fridge, drinking milk she managed to reach along with cookies

She smiles, looking at me with her face covered in cookies, making me want to cry but absolutely loving her smile "Oh my god Leyah..."

"eat mama?"

"You mostly made a mess honey" I pick her up, taking her to the sink so I can wash her little face. She plays with the water, giving me even more things to clean up, just in time for Brad to get home laughing at the scenery.

"Oh my god, what happened here?"

"You daughter escaped and managed to go drink milk out of the fridge. She literally climbed in the fridge"

"She's doing great, just like her dada taught her"

"Oh really? Okay so next time I'll leave the mess for you to clean dada"

"I'm joking babe..." he leans over her to kiss me, a kiss I've been craving all day "...I missed you"

"I missed you too...how was training today?"

"Awesome, it was very intense...I did things I never thought I could...and I'm loving it so far. How was your day?"

He pulls me closer to him, making Leyah absolutely jealous as she tries her best to push me away, making us laugh

"Leyah that's mean...Pretty relaxed, I went to see Court for lunch, then I had some errands to run before going back home"

"She still doesn't know you're staying here?"

"No I didn't say anything, we said we were not gonna say anything so I didn't"

"I know but I thought since she's one of your best friends she'll maybe figure it out"