CHAPTER 49 - Forever with You

Start from the beginning

Khushi smiled as she laced her fingers with his and pressed his hand gently – " I know what you mean, I cant wait too.."

Arnav – "and just so you know, you might find me complaining about one thing even then..."

Khushi – " huh?? What??"

Arnav – " about having enough time with you, because no time with you will ever be enough, our forever and always also might not be enough, because id always want you more and more, I just know it.."

Khushis eyes locked with his and she spoke softly – " I love you Arnav..."

Arnav smiled, he knew all the emotions he had just made her feel made her want to cry and he just wanted to pull her in his arms and take her to a place alone, where he could make love to her, because over the past couple of days he had gotten so used to having her by his side all the time, making love to her all night, falling asleep in her arms, that last night, he had felt really restless not having her around, but he knew he had to be patient, because of Asad, ofcourse,and so in this moment he just gave her a smile as put a pause to his lingering thoughts – " I know you do, but I love you more..",and he paused as he spoke – " you know I have never felt so relieved, I mean I am so glad about our conversation with Dr Satish earlier, and with the happiness shining back on Zoyas face and Asad by her side..."

Khushi, completed the sentence for him – " I am sure, Zoya will be back on both her feet, in no time...did you see the love on bhaijaans face, when Zoya let him be with her in her aquatherapy session?"

Arnav grinned – " yes, that's exactly what I mean, She needed Asad, im glad she finally admitted it..."

Khushi smiled – " better late than never right..."

Arnav – " ok, so now that you are done with your tea, Asad and Zoya are really going to be superbusy all day since Asad wants to be with her in all the sessions today, how about you let me steal you for a while?? Iv gotten no alone time with you..."

Khushi grinned as she looked at her watch – " there you go complaining again.its 11am, and they will only be free by 4,and we have everyone arriving in by 6 in the evening...so I guess yea I could let you steal me for a while, I will just leave Zoya a message..."

Arnav groaned– " yeah do that, now you know why I say so, just when I thought id be able to have you all to myself, my family decides to come in earlier to surprise Zoya, and then you will get busy with everyone..."

Khushi got up as she laced her arm through his, as they walked out the center – "oho, stop complaing na, we still have like 5 hours to ourselves, ok, I promise, lets do what you want us to do, what do you have on your mind..??"

Arnav got in the cab as he pulled her close into him as he whispered in her ears – " im not sure if youd be up for it..?"

Khushi – " I promise, I will be, we will go exactly where you want us too.."

Arnav grinned mischeviously as he spoke – " ok then we go home..."

Khushi – " huh?? Right now??"

Arnav whispered in her ears – " you see , where else will I have the privacy of making love to you, you need to know, how much I missed you last night.."

Khushi blushed a shade of deep crimson, but she cupped his face gently – " id like to know that too, and just so you know, I missed you too, I have kinda gotta used to.."

Arnav kissed her on the nose – " having me make love to you all night?"

Khushi blushed, but she had gotten bolder,as she spoke – " yeah that and also, Iv gotten used to sleeping in your arms, and I like to see you the first thing I wake up..so...",and before he could say anything, she kissed him.