"Uh, there's still more, Oppa," Lisa said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"I'm with my all unnies," Lisa mumbled. "Jennie and Chaeyoung."

"The more the merrier! Go inside," Taehyung said.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenims," Jennie greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Jimin greeted back. "Go inside before anyone could see us."

Though Jennie is clueless, she still sat beside Jisoo at the back. Chaeyoung sat beside Jennie.

"There's no space anymore," Lisa pouted.

"Lisa, sit here," Jimin said and offered his seat to Lisa. "I'll sit on the shotgun."

"Ne, Oppa," Lisa said and sat at Jimin's seat beside Taehyung.

The driver started the engine and drove away to their destination. "Oppas, I want you to meet Chaeyoung and Jennie unnie," Lisa said.

"Nice to meet you! I'm V, but you can call me Taehyung."

"And I'm Jimin."

"Nice to meet you, sunbae," Chaeyoung politely said. She's screaming internally because her bias is inside the car with her.

"Stop the formalities! Just call us Oppa," Jimin said. "You're Lisa's friends. So, it's okay."

"N-ne."

"Where are we going, Oppa?" Lisa asked Tae. "And is that my Balenciaga jacket?" She raised a brow.

"Yeah," Taehyung laughed.

"You said in an interview before that you guys have different clothes..." Jisoo laughed. "I now know that's a lie, Jimin-ssi."

"Yeah!" Jimin agrees and laughed as well.

"Unnie, how did you become close with them?" Jennie whispered. "I am so confused. Lisa and Tae Oppa's closet too."

"Let Lisa explain later," Jisoo whispered back.

"I asked Namjoon hyung to text you last night that I'm borrowing your jacket," Taehyung defended.

"He didn't text me," Lisa said. "Then, can I borrow your Gucci t-shirt?" She smirked. "Come on! It's my birthday."

"Aish," Taehyung hissed. "Just look at my gift later. It's better than my Gucci t-shirt."

"Oh, jinjja?!" Lisa exclaimed. "Wait, where's Jungkook?"

"He's your twin, right? Why are you asking me?" Taehyung scoffed.

"So mature," Lisa mumbled and rolled her eyes.

Jennie's eyes widened. "Y-you and Jungkook sunbae are twins?"

Lisa forgot about Jennie's clueless mind. "Ne, Unnie. Bangtan is my brother. Jungkook and I are twins."

"Don't be confused, Jennie-ssi," Jimin said. "It's quite confusing, but yeah."

"No, Oppa. I get it," Jennie smiled. "Woah! Lisa is really lucky."

They arrived in front of the restaurant of Lisa's father. They went inside and Lisa got surprised when someone covered her eyes using soft fabric and tied him up beside Jungkook inside the darkroom in the restaurant.