Right now, nasa mall ako. Bumibili ng pasalubong para sa family ko. Christmas is coming. 1 and a half week nalang at christmas na. My dad called me, tinanong nya kung uuwi ba ako bago mag christmas. Well probably yes, dahil 10 days lang ang pwede kong ilagi dito sa France, and today is my second. I still have more days.

"What about this Zach? It's pretty cool?" Ani Troy at tinuro ang damit na medyo revealing.

He's Harry's cousin. Kasama ko syang magmall, sound's gay a little bit pero yeah, dalawa kaming nag sh-shopping.

"Dude. Al is not like those slutty b*tch out there. She don't wear sh*ts like that"

"Okay? Then what?"

"She preferred this" kinuha ko ang isang simple shirt na may glittered g-clef design gilid.

"That's too simple"

"There's nothing simple if she wears it. She's beautiful and whatever she wears still make her gorgeous"

"Exaggerated"he rolled his eyes.

"Call it like that. But it's true"saad ko at inirapan din sya.

"Woah, woah, dude is too much inlove"he teased.

I twitch my mouth and sighed. Bakit kasi hindi ko sya pwedeng kausapin? Napakasama ko ba talagang tao at hindi ko na pwedeng lapitan ngayon?

"I miss her. Freaking badly dude"malungkot kong saad. "I saw her yesterday. It is her birthday. I sang for her then I confessed but she..."

"She what?"

"She collapsed"

"Collapse? sérieusement?" (Collapsed? Seriously?)

"But it's normal, that's what her dad said. I don't know. She maybe sick that day"

"Who is this girl by the way? She maybe so amazing that it makes you so insane"

"Altair"

"Altair?"

"Do you know her?"tanong ko.

"I don't know? But her name's rings the bell. May I ask for the full name?"

"Louisiana Altair Olivar"

"Loui?! As in Loui Olivar!?"

"You know her?"taas kilay kong saad.

"Of course I am! We're on the same class!! All of my friends crushing on her dude! Actually I'm included" ngiting ngiti nyang saad.

"What?"napangiwi ako sa sinabi nya.

"What? She's so smart and kind. Plus a beauty and a hot chick"

Sinamaan ko naman sya ng tingin.

"She's mine"sabi ko.

"Oh no. She's no one's"pagtutol nya.

"She.is.mine.Troy"pagdidiin ko sa kanya. "And whatever fantasies you and your friends made up about her, you still can't have her. She's already mine"

"Fine.fine.whatever"tinaas nya ang kamay nya tila parang sumusuko na sa pagtatalo namin. "So possessive"he smirked.

"Do me a favor Troy"

"What favor?"

"Let me in your class. I'll just seat in by"

"What?"napakunot sya ng noo.

"I wanna see her"ani ko.

"Dude, tu es désespéré!"(Dude, you're a desperate!)