The Truth! Sora's Role

-3rd POV-

"Everything?" Asked the confused Tsuna, what's there to know? Sora isn't here anymore...

"That's Right, Everything. Why all this happened and of course, Sora's Role. Everything happened just for one thing, To Change the corrupted Future" Ukyo said. "What are you talking about? The Future's safe!" Reborn stated with his Leon-Gun out. Tsuna and the other had already defended Byakuran from the future, everything should be fine by now. "That's what you think, Everything happened for a reason and sometimes those reasons makes no sense. Sora was one of those examples" Ukyo said. "Allow me to explain" Ukyo slap his fingers, as light engulf the room. Scenes of the 'Past' was shown.

*Flashback*

"Juud.ai.me..."

"Tsu..na..."

"Tsu.na-..Nii"

"Bo.ssu.."

"Tsu.na...yoshi.."

"Om.nivore.."

"Sa..awda.."

The Guardians were all scattered all over the floor, blood everywhere like paint being thrown around the place. Each fighting to survive, fighting to breath. But still their opponent is far too strong for them. Even Primo's Family couldn't last long under their opponent's wrath.

Giotto was already tired out from fighting, struggling to catch his breath. He scans the room, his Guardians are bleeding and the kids are already down on their knees. "Damn" G cursed "He's too strong"

To think that this would happened, If only they stop it from happening. "Please stop this!" Giotto pled with all his breath that quickly ran out at the figure. The figure charge himself at Giotto piercing him(Giotto) through his torso with his hand as Giotto let out a scream in pain.

"GIOTTO!" "PRIMO!" scream the Guardians, blood was spilled everywhere around Giotto. Giotto forcefully cough out blood his breath started to slow down. Suddenly, his hands moved as he tightly hug his 'killer'.

And with his final breath turned into words, Vongola Primo, Giotto Vongola, is now Dead.

"Gomen..I..couldn't...save.you..from...him....Tsuna"

This is just the Beginning

*End of Flashback*

"What..? Primo's....dead?" G muttered, this can't be right Giotto is alive, standing in front of him, then just what is that?

"That Right yet Wrong, I'll keep this simple, Primo is supposed to die but instead Sora who took his place" Uyko said gaining the attention of all of them. "And If Primo were to die, then Vongola wouldn't be functioning like it did before and his descendents wouldn't be born. Escratta Familla were able to create lifeforms, like clones in this era, don't you think that strange?" Ukyo asked with a small smile on his face when the Vongola answered no.

"Wait, those technologies Escratta familly used are far more advanced then the future. Are you saying that-" Gokudera was cut off when Uyko replied "Correct, That Family was from the Future far ahead from you guys. they created a lot of troubles just to bring down Vongola and Succeeded, resulting in Primo's death"

"In order to changed the 'Past', I created Sora from Tsuna so that Sora can fight Tsuna on equal strength to defend Giotto, also I was the one who sent you guys (Decimo Family) back to the past to finish everything" Uyko said Tsuna suddenly throw a punch at Ukyo but sadly that attack was useless, Ukyo dodge it by using his hand.

"It's Because of you that Sora Isn't Here With Me!" Tsuna shouted "Calm down Tsuna! He haven't explain everything yet!" Yamamoto said as he and his brothers held back the angered Boss.

"Hah...guess that can't be help" Ukyo later took out something that thought they'll never see again. Sora's weapons, Oblivion and OathKeeper. Seeing those items, they made Tsuna a little more angry then before but still calm in a way.

"These Weapons aren't just ordinary blades for battle, What did you think they represent? Tsunayoshi?" Ukyo asked as he flash out the Blades in his hands. The Guardians was thinking hard, they faces made Ukyo laugh a little.

"Oblivion, it represents all the Battles you've been through until now. Each battles strengthen your Will, to survive and protect"

"OathKeeper, it represents the promises and friendship between two. Bonds are want hold people so tightly but Trust are what makes the Bond real. Without Trust, those 'Friendship' are just empty promises"

Ukyo explained, turning back to Tsuna he said "these two weapons that Sora wield, has a lot of meaning to you even if you don't know,

Oblivion 'I'll fight by your side even if your the enemy'

OathKeeper 'I Will Kept my Promise even if it means death itself"

Those words are what kept Sora going, even though there was still Darkness, anger in his heart. He wanted to continue being your little brother even though you have already forgotten about his every own existence" Ukyo said to Tsuna.

"Gomen..Sora..if I just remembered you earlier! Then this wouldn't have happen! You won't be...gone" Tsuna shouted, angry at himself. Vongola could only watch as their Boss screamed at himself, the pain of loseing someone dear was something that even words can't describe. "Juudaime/Tsuna...."

Giotto approach Tsuna and kneeled before him "I'm sorry Tsuna, if only I was stronger...If only I came faster..then...all this mess wouldn't have happened, Sora...he...He-" Giotto was cut off when Tsuna jumped in and hug him while crying his eyes out. "Tsuna...."

"Now everything is finally over...I'll send you guy back to where you come from, don't worry I won't do anything to harm especially to Sora's beloved Family" Ukyo said as the Family, Decimo and Primo returned back to their places. The Future and the Vongola Mansion.

"Are you Free up there in the Heavens? Sora?"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»