A New Enemy?

"Talking"

*talking through communicate device*

-Thinking-

-3rd POV-

Venturing through the forest, The Team was moving through without much difficulty. Though it was dark, they're already used to this environment.

*How Far until we reach the base?* Tsuna asked through his headphone. *Your around with estimated 50meters south from the base* Reborn replied from the Main Room. "Roger" Tsuna said relaying the information to his friends.

Soon, the base came into view. Tsuna quickly went into Boss-Mode and said "Alright, check your equipment" as his Guardians did a quick scan and checks before entering the unknown area.

Slowly, Tsuna leads the team into the base. The base was dark since the power was cut, the team later come to an corridor leading into two paths. Splitting into two teams. Yamamoto, Hibari and Ryohei in one team. Tsuna, Gokudera and Mukuro in another.

"We'll met back here in 3hours time, if anything happens make sure to alert everyone and be careful" Tsuna said as the Team went their way. Tsuna's team went for the left path while the other went right.

The sound of water dripping could be heard meters away, Tsuna and his team begin to search different rooms for documents leading to any weapons. "Kufufu~ This place looks like a haunted house" Mukuro stated "Your weird laugh is much more scarier then this place" Gokudera muttered "Oya? What did you just say?"

*With Yamamoto, Hibari and Ryohei*

The Team was in a random room continuing their search, it was luck that Hibari haven't go on a rampage or destroy any thing ever since they entered the room. Ryohei was trying to keep his mouth shut from yelling too much, Reborn told him to keep absolute silence on Operations then missions since Operations are more important.

*Did anyone found any documents?" Tsuna whispered over the line. *Negative, this place is huge* Yamamoto replied being serious.

This place held a lot of memories from back in the days, mostly unpleasant ones. Coming back really made them 1000x more cautious about everything around them.

*Alright, be careful* Tsuna said as the search continues.

*With Reborn and Primo's Family*

Giotto was sweating bullets, he can't help but feel nervous while watching the Operation display on the screen. What if something happens? -What if they got injured? God why am I sitting down here? Are they alright?-

A lot of questions went through his head, not only him but also the rest of Primo Family. "Quit moving around, your disrupting me" Reborn said holding a gun. "If Primo were to act like this, then maybe all of you guys needs training" Reborn muttered as the family shiver on the thought of Reborn's 'training'.

"I said that Dame-Tsuna and the rest are different people from the kids you guys first met, so don't get confused" Reborn stated as he returned his focus back onto the screen, ignoring the 'children' behind him.

*With Tsuna, Gokudera and Mukuro*

"Juudaime! I've found something!" Gokudera whispered as his Boss and Melon-head approach him.

Gokudera was holding onto what seems like a cylinder container, like those which contain maps and other things. Gokudera slowly opens the lit in case of a trap placed inside, maybe a bomb. Face it, it's the mafia we're talking about Anythings' possible.

Gokudera pulled out papers from the container and shatter it onto a desk nearby. Turns out, they found the document that's needed to be destroyed. Tsuna's eyes almost popped out when he say what's written on the piece of paper, so does his two Guardians.

"Kufufu~ This document..." Mukuro muttered, with like a deadly aura and demons floating behind him "This f***ing thing is" Gokudera mumbled but cut himself off and into his thoughts. "..about us.." Tsuna finished their lines, his bang covering his eyes. The Document has information on how the X-Generation are created. Paperworks of approval on test subjects, down to the smallest piece of detail.

Luckly, the cameras on them didn't capture the details on the document. They didn't want anyone to know what happened in the base before the fall of Escratta Family.

*We've found the document, report back to the assembly point* Tsuna whispered. "Looks like you found it~" a voice said in a high tone, the voice sounded familiar to Tsuna. Turning behind them, Tsuna looked to see the last person he would ever want to face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Ex-Boss of Escratta Familla,

Noal Escratta

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
[And then I'll stop here so don't go destroying your phone or scream why I stop when it's getting interesting.

I'll be having a slow update on To Change The Past of the Future Naruto fanfic. So that I can concentrate on this story.
I'm so busy... [;_;]

A quick question, Did you predict that Noal's gonna appear? Maybe you did, from the previous chapter...

Comment and Review pls!
Ja Ne~]