The Xgeneration ♔

-Giotto's POV-

I arrived the West Gate to see nothing happening

-what's going on? why is there no one here?-

There's not even a enemy in this place, not even a guard. So I went to search the area the open field, something must have happen.

As I search, my intuition is screaming at me to get myself out of the place. But I didn't listen, there could be people here wounded by a fight or something. then I felt someone behind me.

"Konbawa~My little prey~"

I turn around to see what I did not expect to see. The Escratta Family's Boss, Noal Escratta.

-what is HE doing here? shouldn't he be with his family? or his planing something-

"Why are you attacking Vongola? You should already know you stand No Chance against us" I said in a low voice with a hint of anger.

"Do you really think I would attack your Family without thinking?" He laugh "We're the Escratta Family for god's sake, of course we have a back-up plan and it is a gift for you and your little Guardians to play with" Noal said with a deadly voice.

-Damn his not lying, just what is he planing? I have to warn the others-

I started to run to the mansion but was stopped by Noal. "You're not going anywhere, Vongola Primo~" I heard his whisper as it send chills down my spine.

-looks like I have no choice but to fight back-

I soon activate my gloves and enter my Hyper Will Dying Mode(HWDM) as my eyes turn Orange.

..

"Shit..."

-Not good, I'm losing my strength fast-

Noal had a few wounds and bruns made by my punches but I'm wounded as well by his weapon, a whip as a long range weapon, and I'm clearly at a disadvantage.

"Giotto!"

I heard a voice calling me, I turn to see G and the others behind me. Noal don't seems to be disturbed as if he plan it out. "Giotto are you alright? Knuckle! Heal him!" "I'm Extremely doing it!" Knuckle yelled back but his voice filled with worry.

"You have lost! Noal give up! You've lost your soldiers already!"

I yelled back to Noal with my Guardians behind me. "hehehe~ you thought I would lose like that? are you a idoit, I told you the we are The Escratta Family! we don't do thing that we might lose in" Noal's words surely had me thinking.

-Think! what does he mean, he clearly loseing yet he showen no sign of worry! Think! Asari said something about a experiment that could be it-

"What you said earlier...is it beacause you have a new weapons that can beat us, Noal?"

I wanted to punch that man in the face. My Guardians looked worried about the weapons but firmly stood their ground waiting for the right time to strike.

"Bingo~ Correct! as expected of Primo!"

Noal said cheerfully as if nothing in the world can stop him. "Those weapons are hard to create you know! it took almost 10 tries to finish! and it Very frustrating! Oh! and I personally named it XGeneration beacause it took 10 tries, it's a nice name right?~"

"Nufufufu~ what's made you think you can beat us with little weapons at your side?" Daemon said. "Y-Yeah! you can't b-beat u-us" Lampo (obviously) said. "Giotto! I've heal you to the Extreme but don't push yourself to much to the Extreme!" Knuckle said.

"You little son of a B**** you can't even beat Giotto now!" G yelled "Mah~mah~ G clam down, he obviously planing something so be on guard, Alright?" Asari said trying to clam G down. "hn, for destroying the mansion I shall cuff you down" Alaude said in a low voice.

The Guardians stood in their places including Giotto ready to attack Noal.

"Looks like you'll never learn...Oh! the sun is setting! Nice for a big entrance, Luckly!"Noal said but his voice turn cold in his following words "Come" his words struck confusion in me and my Guardians.

"We, who's born in Nightmare and died before Dawn, Who is the one who summon us before this Night?"

A voice travelled through the forest beside us. "oh my~ looks like you can't see well outside since I've never let you out before" Noal said in a low voice. "Well, I am the one who summon you~ so come out my little pets" Noal yelled.

A Mist started to appear around us as Eight figures appeared out of nowhere. An illusion? "Daemon" I said or rather command. Now is not the time to fool around.

"Nufufufu~ Oya? Primo, looks like I can't dispel the illusion, it's an illusion made real" Daemon said in an cheerful voice with a hint of anger, to see someone capable of doing this trick made him angry beyond words.

The Guardians were beyond shocked to hear this, Daemon couldn't break a illusion and a illusion turned reality? this is going crazy.

The figures was revealed to be around 12-15 of age and wearing cloaks hiding their appearance but you can see that its seven boys and a girl. The girl is hiding behind one of the boys, she seems like she wouldn't even hurt a fly.

"You don't mean...t-those kids are y-your weapons?" I asked not wanting my answer to be true.

"Bingo~ their my little pets, Xgeneration. Cute aren't they?" Noal said as the Xgeneration kneel before him, he later grap one of the boys by his chin. "my~ you're still so cute, my little pet's leader" he said to the one he's holding onto but the boy did nothing

"Boy~you're so obedient, but of course you can't defy me" Noal let go if the boy and kicks him hard while I yelled for him to stop.

Aren't they just kids?!

"What did you do to them!" I yelled at Noal with his disgusting actions. My Guardians Killing intent just grow from Level 3 to Level 10 just from seeing the boy not only get kicked but returning to his previous position, but most of all,

Them being in the Mafia and under the sick bastard.

"I thought I already told you? their my Weapons, The Xgeneration. Ring any bells?" He chuckles.

-wait...Xgeneration is the weapon experiment he said took 10 tries to finish...no way..that means...Those kids are...-

"My my~ the look on your face is so disturbing same for your Guardians, But Bingo~you're correct the product of the experiment are my little precious pets~" Noal said cheerfully.

Of course that sentence upgrated Giotto and his Guardian from 10 to 100 of killing intent.