Let the Festival begin

-3rd POV-

"Looks like....it's over"

Vongola was confused by the sudden change of attitude. "Whats going on?" G asked no one in particular. "Just the....final performance" Yamamoto said.

Out of nowhere, flames started to gather in the around as Vongola took a step closer. "Thank you for helping us Giotto" Tsuna said with a bitter smile, the emotions hidden with a facade. "What?" Giotto's institution was telling him to do something before it's too late. But do what?

Just like that a another fight started but this time, it's different. The Moon Festival, is a festival where the last one standing between two survive, battle to be the 'real' person. But the only difference this time is that there's no going back.

"What in the name of-" G almost cursed but was cut off when Gokudera thrown bombs at him. "What is going on?!" Asari manage to dough the first attack by luck. Alaude was fighting against Hibari as Knuckle with Ryohei while Daemon is just stuck in an illusion again.

Giotto was the most 'shocked', a battle again? He was again confused. Just how many times must they do this? Third or fourth? Maybe more then that.

Soon, Vongola climb to the top. The X-Family was defeated. But was it on purpose? Surely Vongola suspect something but it all went unnoticed, The hidden frowns behind their faces. If only all this never happen, if only this was just a dream, a nightmare.

X-Family was wounded with some cuts and bruises, it just shows they Will to fight, how much they wanted to live but they knew better and only hold back they strength. Only those who won the fight is able to be 'real', now that they have lost the fight, the curtain signalling the end final act begin to close.

Vongola wasn't aware about what they have done, they were just happy that they manage to defeat X-Family for the first time. Unknown to them that it's the First and the Last Win they'll get.

"The Moon Festival is now Over, you have lost your chances and now Perish"

A voice X-Family know all to well, the Arcobaleno. They are the ones who observes the fight and make sure nothing goes very wrong. X-Family had met with the Arcobaleno before in different circumstances before, means that they are already prepared for this day for a very long time.

Flames were dancing around X-Family, keeping Vongola out. Knowing it's over, the Family gathers for one last time as the flames dispersed leaving nothing behind. Burned away into nothing.

Half a second later, a group of figures appeared , the Arcobaleno. "W-What? Arcobaleno?" G muttered as Vongola processed 47% of what's going on. "Looks like I have to explain" said the one with the Lightning Pacifier. "Why are you guys doing here?" Giotto (manage) to ask

"The Festival that you've participated is one of the rarest of the rare festivals ever to be held" he explained. "The Festival is rare because it can only be held by Us, Arcobaleno and with two separate beings who were originally one" he went on. At this point, Vongola is processing 52% while the Arcobaleno just stare at them.

"Well, let's just say that they went to a better place" the holder of the Storm Pacifier said. "Alaude....are you Very sure you didn't do anything reckless" G asked as he stare at Alaude then to the Storm holder and back to him. "Don't you dare think of such things" Alaude said taking his cuffs out as they shiver in fear. First Hibari and now the Storm Pacifier holder, just how many Hibari look-a-likes are there?

Just then, a small little yellow bird made it's apperence on top of Alaude's head sitting comfortably. "Hm?" Alaude muttered. Vongola ALMOST laugh their heads off if it wasn't for the tension or their fear of getting cuff to death. The small creature sure is lucky not being able to face Alaude's warth.

"We're only here to finish what we started" The holder of the Sun Pacifier said holding out his green coloured gun that appeared from out of nowhere, pointing at Giotto. Vongola manage to cover Giotto just before he shoots but the bullet never came. "Uncle Reborn! You don't have to do that" the holder of the Sky Pacifier said waving her hands around. "Fine" Reborn mumbled.

"You brought me here all for nothing? Pay me extra money" the Mist Pacifier holder demanded. "Mah, at least it was for something important, Kora" the Rain Pacifier holder said. "What about Me?! I have other better things to do then this!" The Cloud Pacifier holder winced but was shut up by his senpai.

This is getting chaotic....

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

10minutes before Arcobaleno's arrival

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

The X-Family gathered together for One Last Time. Though it was sad, it's better to leave with a smile.

"Gomen...For my selfishness" (Tsuna) [~_~]

"Don't be Tsuna, we all know this will happen eventually" (Yamamoto) \\[¤o¤]//

"The Smile-Freak is right, don't blame yourself Tsuna-Sama" (Gokudera) [^_^]

"You guys..."(Tsuna) [QωQ]

"Kufufufu~ I won't be missing you Skylark" (Mukuro)  [^_^]

"Neither will I, Insect Melon" (Hibari)  [-_-]

"Oya? Wanna die? That title belongs to Daemon" (Mukuro)  [ ^_^*]

"Melons and Skylarks shouldn't fight...." (Chrome)   [--_--]

"You're brutal Nee-San" (Lambo)  [@_@]

"We're going to EXTREAMLY meet again!" (Ryohei)  [*o*]

"Of Course!" (Gokudera) [^_^]

"Hm" (Chrome)

"Kufufu~" (Mukuro)

"I want Candies when it happens!" (Lambo) [¥_¥]//

"Alright" (Yamamoto)

"Agreed" (Hibari)

The X-Family gathered together placing their hands in the middle of the circle.

"Everyone....We'll meet again and when it happens, We are going to have a huge party" Tsuna said as everyone's hands are place in the middle. Looking at each other with a smile filled with hope. Shouting their lasts words as they rise their hands up into the air as flames engulf them.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's a Promise!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until next time, Ga Ne!

.

.

(Tell me how the story is, I need to know if I stray from the actual storyline so, Feedback pls!

Hope you like this Chap! If you don't get it...Just ask someone.....anyone... )