The Preparations for the Festival! (Mini-Chap)

-3rd POV-

The next Day, the X-Family were no where to be seen. The Mansion was quiet as if X-Family were not in the Mansion at all.

Giotto was worried that something might had happened to them and asked G and Asari to looked for them since the others were busy at the moment. At first G refused but soon the worry illness caught him as he and Asari venture out ot find the kids.

After walking around the huge Mansion for hours, they heard a footsteps coming their way. "HURRY UP YOU MORON! WE'RE ALREADY LATE!" yup....it's gokudera shouting at Lambo. "I'm going! Why don't you carry some yourself!" Lambo complained. The two brothers were running down the hallways passing the two Guardians without knowing their there.

"Oi! You guys!" G shouted but the brothers has already ran far from them. "What the hell is going on" he asked himself. Asari was wondering how the brothers could have missed them. "It's looks like their carrying stuffs for something" Asari said looking at some stuff that Lambo accidentally dropped. "What a weird looking ring" he commented.

"Let's return it, they looked really anxious of something" he said as the duo followed behind the two busy brothers.

They later found themself standing in from of the door that leads to the Main-Room. Where ball and other stuff is held. "I wonder what their doing in here" G whispered. "Properly for this Festival thingly" Asaro suggested as they opened the doors.

The Main-Room is different from the others, it has an circle glass roof in the middle allowing a great view of the stars during the night. "Oi you brats!" G voice echo through the Hall. "Why are you guys doing here?"

"HIEEEEE! U-UNCLE G!" Tsuna screamed, at least he didn't faint like the last time. "Oh? Yo Asari!" Yamamoto greeted as Asari did the same. "Don't ignored me!" G shouted yet again.

Suddenly, G found himself in a weird situation. Hibari was pointing his tofas at him, while Mokuro with his trident. "For being noisy, I'll bite you to death" "Kufufu~ you should have knock the door then to yell at us, didn't any one teach you manners?" Both demonic Brothers said in syc glareing at G and each other.

"We're here because we found something that you guys accidentally dropped" Asari said as he showed the ring he found. "That! Lambo, you dropped it?!" Gokudera yelled "I didn't know it dropped" Lambo said as he begins to search through his pockets. "....it dropped...."

After 'apologizeing', The two Guardians went their way after being bitten to death for some reason.

"Remind me not to Piss Hibari off again" G mumbled "You should remind me first since I don't remember what happened" Asari replied. "Are you serious?"

**************************************

"YOU IDOIT! WHY DID YOU LOST YOUR RING?!" Gokudera shouted again "IT'S IMPORTANT FOR THE FESTIVAL!" Lambo was just sitting on the floor getting scolded again by his brother. "Mah, at least they didn't about it. Calm down Gokudera" Yamamoto said at the fuming Storm.

Gokudera took in a deep breath before he said "Alright, but don't lose it until the Festival. If we were to lose any Rings, we might be lost for good" he stated.The Rings are an important factor in the Festival.

.

.

-Not all festival are both fun and games. Since the Origin of Festivals is through Blood and Sacrifice for those who don't belong-

.

.

.

.

.

(AN: Comment and Review! Or I'll send My army to find you no matter where you are!)