Parents? Nah, Never have one

-3rd POV-

Giotto and his Guardians rushed back to their Mansion to see the X-Family lounging around with no care at all. The Vongola were worried sick about them but soon caught their breath when they (X-Family) were alright.

Storm later explained about the 'Little' incident that happened which happen the Vongola shellshock. Not only did the Mansion was fine but the X-Family defeated a family of a thousand hundred members. Thinking about it, That's Insane.

Both families went to the dining room for dinner as the chef serve the dishes. It was quiet at first but Lampo got bored and a little too curious. "I'm Curious, where are your family members? Noal said that he took you guys from somewhere". The X-Family didn't move an inch when Lampo asked his question, Memories surface reminding them of their fate.

"You Cow-Like-Bastard. You Better SHUT Your month or I'll Slice you up neatly and cook supper myself" Storm stood up with a butter knife in his hand and hissed glareing daggers at Lampo. He was triple angry at Lampo beacause he triggered unwanted reminders. "S-S-Sorry" Lampo said hiding under the table for protection. As if it could even help.

"Mah, clam down Storm. His obviously sorry about that" Rain said with a crooked smile. "Tch, Whatever" Storm sat himself down and continue with his food. Lampo was not the only one who's curious, the rest of Vongola was too. But their too scared to asked after Storm's reaction to the question.

The Dining room was silence, not even the crickets dare to make any sound and get killed by Storm's Wrath. Vongola tried some methods to take but ALMOST got themselves killed by Storm yet again.

"Kufufu~ You guys wanted to know about our parents right?" Mist asked knowing about Vongola's effort which is so dumb to even writ- I mean see about.

Vongola stare with widen eyes, Mist figure their plan! which is TOTALLY OBVIOUS and just froze on their spot. Most terrifying part is that Alaude and Daemon was also effected by this weird phenomenon.

Mind-Reading? was their thoughts.

The X-Family officially announced that the Vongola Family is fillied with Idiots and types Dumb and Dumber duo.

"We don't have any parents, never to begin with" Rain said still wondering why such a family is created....oh yeah No idea...

Vongola felt pity for the kids, having no parents to show love, no wonder they don't seem to care about anything anymore, especially about Life. Vongola were angry about themselves more then usual, more regret, Hating themselves for not being there for the kids.

"While we have each other to hang onto, so we wouldn't have to EXTREMELY worry about anything" Sun yelled....again. Vongola kept wondering why or how the kids manage to stay positive after what had happened to them. To be able to stay 'human' after being use as experiments and came through the pain. Vongola still has a lot of things to learn.

"A-Alright, then let us be your parents" Giotto said with a small simple smile "You guys are already our Owners, there's no different between the two" Lightning said boredly rating his grape candy stored in his bottomless pocket. "Well, there is a different. Parent are the ones that take care of you with love, Owner is just....Owner" Giotto said in an awkward manner..

"Correct but wrong, Parents means nothing to us now that we're like this, But it could be fun having one" Storm said with curiosity of having a parent. The X-Family left the room to decide on Giotto's proposal.

The doors open as the Family choose their decision. "So what is your decision?" G asked though he didn't want anything to do with Storm. He wanted to help the kid, Never having love and care of a parent is just not good.

The X-Family's Answer made them cried, maybe even Daemon and Alaude. An answer that shocked them to the bond, some even froze on their spot.

"Sorry but No can do"

-If we were to leave forever then what can you even do about it?-

(AN: Check out my new story: Memories of the Forgotten  (KHR) )