Let the search begin! or not....

»:3rd POV«

Giotto and his Guardians were searching all over the Mansion for Gokudera and Yamamoto for hours now. G and Asari were out of commission since they haven't recovered from Giotto's ice.

Through the hallways, into the kitchen and on with the dinning room. The kids were no where to be found, only one place remains. The Forest surrounding the Mansion.

"Do you seriously think they could be out there?" Lampo asked while eating his sweets "Nufufu~ I'm sure" Daemon answered with a weird looking smile while he hold onto his weapon. "Daemon put that away, you're going to hurt them" Giotto asked but still Piss of from earlier on "Oya? Isn't that the point? I only wanted to get my rev-" Daemon replied to only be punched in the face by Knuckle.

"You shouldn't extremely say that in front of him right now" Knuckle whispered remembering what Giotto did to G and Asari, he is still damn angry now. Daemon who now realize his 'mistake' quickly apologize to Giotto who's somehow got his gloves on by putting his weapons away.

Slowly, Vongola made their way into the forest. Lampo was panicking like hell, Knuckle was yelling "Extreme!", Daemon was starring at spiders and snakes that come their way with a sadistic smile. Alaude was just walking aimlessly (no sense of direction I guess..) Giotto was leading the group.

*Somewhere*

"Watch where you're going Baseball-Freak!" Gokudera yelled "Oh? Sorry about that" Yamamoto replied. They were in the forest, somewhere near their hide out and now....their somewhat lost...

"Why did I even follow you to begin with?" Gokudera sneered "Sorry, I thought I was supposed to follow you instead" Yamamoto explained, Gokudera was ticked off. They have to be back in their hide out by dawn or they will have to camp outside with snakes and other wild animals. At least they won't have to be bitten to death.

Walking around the forest with no destination in mind, they heard voices from nearby.

"J-Just where are w-we" "Maybe we're in the heart of a forest?" "Nah, we only Extremely walked for a few minutes" "Nufufu~ shall we returned back?" "Hn" "Oya? Can't you answer properly?" "Melons shouldn't talk" "Well, Damn you Skylark"

Ok...that confirms that it's the Vongola. The two Decimo Guardians quickly hid behind shadows of the trees. After the battle with Byakuran, they've learnt more about basic of stealth from Reborn's and the other's tor-Training.

"Looks like they followed us here" Yamamoto whispered, observing Giotto and his Guardians. "Because you blow our cover this happen you baseball-freak" Gokudera muttered "let's go before anything happens" he continued as they slowly made their way to their hideout.

*Hideout*

The hideout was a special one, unlike the onces in the future. Using the shadows made by a wall of stones, it is the perfect cover. This hideout is made out of some stones and unbreakable material, and with the knowledge they brought by from the Future Arc is to Never put the kitchen near the rooms or else it will be destroyed like a loop.

The entrance was the most well-built since its the Main way in, Anyone who enter will alert the Main-Room where all the gatherings are held.

Luckily, they manage to built some state of the art equipment with things from his Era. Most were made by Gokudera since he was the only 'Smart' one in the group.

"Looks like we escape" Gokudera muttered as they entered through the front door. Yamamoto was just smiling away. "They won't be able to track us down now" he said as both went down to the Main-Room to report.

Opening the door, they were greeted by their family. Tsuna gave them a huge hug that nearly suffocated them. It just shows how much he was worried about the two duo.

After explaining, They manage to gain some knowledge about the situation at hand.

"Looks like Vongola Primo somehow know about us" Reborn said as he continues to drink his espresso, scareing Tsuna by his sudden appearance. "HIEEE! Reborn?! When did you get over there?!" Tsuna shouted, earning himself a kick to his head. "A Mafia Boss shouldn't be careless about his surroundings"

Talking about surroundings, unknown to them, there was shadows hidden in the forest, eyes looking with curiosity at the front gates of the hideout.

"Seems like they built a hideout or something" and it turns out to Lampo and his Gang hidden in a Bush.

(AN: tell me, how's the story untile now?)