The differences between Us

-Sky's POV-

Time flies so fast when you're having fun. It worries me just thinking about it. Vongola...My Family...

I went out of my room and to the dining room for breakfast. I open the door to see my family already gathered but not the Vongola. "How are you feeling Sky?" Sun asked me. "I'm fine Onii-San"

After a few minutes, Vongola gathered themselves in the room and greeted us. We took our sits and continue on our breakfast. It's was quite fun watching the interaction between both family. It feels...strange to me but in a good way.

When the breakfast was over, Vongola went out to visit The Shimon Family since today was the date they choose to do it. My family decided to stay behind so that Vongola could enjoy their time together.

At first, Vongola wanted us to came along for the ride so we use the Mansion as an excuse and it actually worked.

We later went to one of the meeting room after sending Vongola on their way.

*Meeting Room*

They took a sit around the room comfortably. "Just how long do we have left?" Lightning asked sitting himself on a luxury style chair. "Maybe a month....Who knows how long" Sun said without the word 'Extreme!' surprisingly.

The room was quiet, I can hear the birds singing outside. It's been quite a long time since we came into the Vongola Mansion, 2 months?

-Everything will come to an End...but Thank you for staying by my side-

-3rd POV-

"Hn" Cloud 'said'. The family was not panicking or anything like that. Their just enjoying the silence since their called Nightmares but they prefer 'The Children of the Night', it sounded more cool in a way.

"Thank you..." Sky whispered looking out the window. His words made his family smile. "Don't be Sky. We are a Family, We Leave No One Behind" Rain replied with a smile on his face.

-Time flies so fast that the End came so soon-

"Anything to say about the new Owners?" Sky asked, thinking about his Family's other impression on Vongola.

*****************************************

"Vongola is quite ok, but Lampo has a superior complex, mostly a coward and I hate it. He will be killed in a heartbeat on the battleground" Lightning commented sitting very comfortable in the chair.

"Asari has some patiences, his technique has a good defence but his Offence is no that good, a mistake like that could kill him in a attack he misuse" Rain commented practiceing his sword.

"Knuckle has an EXTREMELY good heart but it could lead to his downfall, he may let the one enemy escape causeing a EXTREME backfire of more enemies" Sun yelled while punching the air.

"Kufufu~ Daemon has a God Complex then superior one. That may as well misguild his path from the one he's on." Mist Commented with his sister nodding behind him.

"Alaude has the potential but lacks patience, he will just run into a battle without thinking and get himself killed" Cloud said looking bored.

"G can be considered as a rignt-hand man but he didn't have any leadership in leading the Guardians when it's needed, that could easily cause conflict or miscommunication between the Guardians, May as well lead them to Death's door" Storm reported.

*****************************************

The reports made sense since the X-Family are a part of Vongola in a way. Vongola has that types of weaknesses was beacause of them. And being near each other could only make it worse.

*****************************************

Storm is the Vice-Leader or so called Right-Hand men of the group. He is the one who plan different strategies to achieve their goal. He can also even think up different kinds of back-up plans instantly so that they wouldn't have anyone injured.

Lightning is the fastest in the group. He has great skill in offence and was very brave in the battlefield. He will never ran away from a battle. He attract the enemy in groups and take them on a one-shot.

Rain the striker of the group, he has patiences and great at offence and a little on defence but more then Asari. He can easily take on an opponent in groups with in the matter of seconds. But he never kill unless he was force to.

Sun has the best medical skill within the group but if his Family is in danger, he will not let any enemy escape from him. He will just knock them out hard and drag them to the random town or a water/food source neardy.

Mist is the second oldest in the group right after Cloud. Misty was the youngest. Mist was attack both mental and physical but he choose physical attacks then mental so that he can protect his sister while she does the illusions.

Cloud is the best fighter of the group, He can defeat a group of people in seconds but not as fast as Rain. But before the fight, he never made the first move but instead his opponent so that he can observe their strength and weaknesses.

*****************************************

If that's so, then what's the different between Sky and Giotto?

*****************************************

(AN: I bet that some of you already figure it out but.....YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!

....that was random....Check out my other KHR story called MILLENIUM FAMILY

......Ciao!)