Sun, Fight for your believes (Special.Chap you might hate)

-3rd POV-

-CAUTION THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF EXTREMEs SHOUTS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-

Knuckle was in his room reading about stuff you probably have no idea about. "EXTREME!!!!" A scream was heard throughout the Mansion that belongs to our one and only, Sun.

Fortunately, G was in a good mode that day. "EXTREMELY MORNING! KNUCKLE!" He screamed again. "WE'RE HAVING OUR EXTREMELY TEST TODAYYYYY!"

(......)

"Nope" was Sun's replied. Knuckle was smiled. He was totally out of character today....

NOT MY FAULT READERS!

"EHHHHHHHHHIHHHH?!" Was chorus by Vongola. Knuckle was the rank 1 in the Vongola who will help those in need, and this is counted as one. The door to Knuckle's room was smashed by none other then G and Asari......Asari?

"You Priest-Things-that-I-don't-know-About! Why must you do that?! Go help that kid!" G shouted into his ear. "But I told her before, I'm not going to fight anymore" Knuckle repuked as he walked out the door leaving the room.

"Ah....I can't fail Sky now...." Sun whispered as he left the room after Knuckle.

"WE'RE HAVING AN EXTREMELY BATTLE, LATER EAT EXTREMELY GOOD FOODS, THEN EVERYONE IS EXTREMELY HAPPY WATCH OUR EXTREME BATTLE!" shouted Sun EXTREmely.......................

*the author is currently experiencing technical difficulties, We apologized for the inconvenience*

Loading...

Loading.....

Tearing the chapter....

Now trying to save it....

Loading complete...

Installing......

Accidently pushed the RED button....

Spamming the GREEN button...

Finished Installing, Please continue

(You seriously want me to continue....don't you?...can't win...BUT THE POWER OF CAPLOCK WILL WIN!)

"FIGHT ME! KNUCKLE" SUN SHOUTED TO KNUCKLE IN THE CORRIDORS OF THE MANSION!

(you happy?...............okay! you win...)

Now that G, Asari and Lampo had already passed their test, The rest could only wait for their turn. Now that they know that it's knuckle's turn, all hell will break lose in order to make Knuckle fight.

It's already late and Vongola still haven't convince Knuckle to fight.

Knuckle went through the corridor but stopped when he heard a sound comming from the door just beside him. He lean onto it rare if he could hear anything.

"So, Knuckle don't want to fight?" it sounds like Gokudera "I'll kill him" "Mah, he might have his own reason to do that, he's a good guy" Yamamoto's voice made it appearance. "But Sun could fade if he don't pass the test!" Gokudera shouted. "Stop with the shouting BakaDera, you're loud" Lampo said, "Why you-" Gokudera was about to curse when Cloud cuts in.

"What is it Cloud?" Gokudera asked. Knuckle ran down the corridors at full speed as soon as he realize of what Cloud might do. Cloud kicked the doors open as soon as Knuckle went to another room.

"I didn't even get to say my phase...."He whispered as he went back to the room, closing the door behind him.

Knuckle was in his room, thinking about what the X-Family were talking about.

-Fade? as in disappear? if I don't fight then Sun could disappear, it's so confusing. But I can't just leave them like this, they need me-

Morning arrives as both Sun and Knuckle went to one of the training room for the fight. Vongola was also there to watch.

"YOU EXTREMELY CAME!!!" Sun shouted looking proud. "Damn....He came.." Gokudera mumbled, thinking of the bet he had with Yamamoto and Lampo.

The trio later head towards the exit when Gokudera mumbled. "Wait! What about the battle?" G asked. "There wasn't a battle to begin with, Sun is testing Knuckle's will to fight" Gokudera explained and left the room.

"A Sun Guardian is not the one who stay on the side-lines but by his family when they need some healing to be done but mostly so that no one dies" Sun said, for the first time without 'Extreme' which made the author quite happy.

"MY NAME IS SASAGAWA RYOHEI TO THE EXTREME!" and crased the Author's happiness....

(AN: .....how am I suppose to say anything after this......comment and Review?....

Go check out my new story Dance of the Crane

A Special Shout out to:

KuroiOozora [@_@]

Tolluka4311 [$_$]

Megumi-Sama [+_+]

GracePearls [~_~]

Precious-Little-Girl [>_<]

And those who support this book!~

I'll be out for a while so....LEAVE AND ILL KILL YOU!)

.

.

.

"Are you sure?"

.

"Don't leave us!"

.

.

"It's all lies"

.

"We're a Family, now and forever"

.

.

"THEY DON'T EXIST!"

.

"NO!"

.

.

"You'll have to go through us!"

.

.

.

"TSUNA!"