The Small Talk

-3rd POV-

A few days had passed since the X-Family rejected Vongola's offer. To tell you the truth, Vongola seriously thought that they will accept it since they didn't have any parents.

Giotto is in his office with he's normal duties AKA paperwork. He is still all depressed over the rejection (which sounded weird for a minute). There's still so many secrets still hidden underneath and Vongola still couldn't figure anything out.

Giotto decided to take a break from the work and went out to the gardens to release some stress.

Halfway on his walk, he spotted a colour of brown by the grass. He walk closer to see that it was Sky with a strange animal beside. Curious of the strange creature, he slowly walk towards them.

"A LION!?!" He shouted. A lion with a kid and it's bursting with sky flames, Impossible! well...as least it is to him.

"Oh? Owner" Sky looked over his shoulder hugging his pet in his arms protectively. "Giotto, didn't I told you to call me that?" Giotto sat down beside Sky who just looked at him like he's mad. "Hm...Giotto"

They sat and talk about the day, from the kitchen being destroyed by Daemon and Alaude to Lampo painting G's room Pink mix with glitter. Damn the paperwork skyrocketed 6 stories high.

"Ne Sky, Why are you guys hiding secrets from us?" Giotto asked, he was fine about the Family but it worries him since he's intuition told him otherwise. Sky just looked up the blue painted sky with clouds flying freely around.

"I wonder..." Sky said "Once everything is over, what will happen?" Giotto started to get worried at Sky's sentence. 'Over' The word kept repeating in his mind. "Maybe We might disappear from the face of the earth Or maybe a celebration or something might happen for us. We'll never know, once everything ends, it's over" Sky continued, he turned to face Giotto.

"What is important is that the Memories of that one person are the greatest treasures that only some people can see, each picture is unique in every way. As long as someone remembers, that person will never disappear"

Giotto couldn't help but feel sad at Sky's words, the meaning reminded him of the times he faced with his Guardians, it was hard for them to talk. Daemon and Alaude were enemies at first sight, for them to talk to each other now. It's a miracle.

Sky stood up still holding into the lioncub. When he was about to leave, he look over his shoulder, whispered a few words and left. Giotto just stood there in a daze, wondering about what just happened.

"Lies are far more better beautiful then the cruel Truth"

-Everything happen for a reason and every reason is unreasonable. What do you think about it?-

*Random Voices*

"STAY AWAY!"

"I'll never betray our Family"

"We have No Choice!"

"What do you want?"

"IT'S NOT TRUE!"

"it's too late"

"RUN!"

"why must you-"

"I'm already Gone..."

"Are you sure?"

"Where are you?!"

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THAT!"

"Ne....we will always be a family....right?"

"Death always come for those who don't exist from the very beginning"

"...GoodBye..."

(AN: Did I just....blow your mind? in a good or bad way?

I feel so lazy these days...

Wondering why I update fast?~

Cus I'll be busy for the next few days and I decided to write a chapter for you guys to read and to make up for the time that I lost.

3-4 days I might be away but depends on the situation

Tell me did you think about this chapter, I MUST KNOW!

Hope you like it!)