His Question with no Answers

If you wanna skip this chap, I don't mind, there's still few more chapters to go so don't go yet!

-3rd/Sora's POV-

Light, sound, Life. Those words were a mystery when I came into the world. Only one thing was input into my mind, 'Serve your Master'

In a cell where Eight children sleeps, it was quiet Not a sound was made. This place is one where many people despise yet some love. A Lab created for experimenting, Escratta Familla Base.

One of the children, named Tsunayoshi was quite well-known throughout the lab. Of course not for anything good.

That day was my birthday, the day I was 'born' was the day I hated the most. I knew nothing, I didn't know anyone beside my 'Master' who created me

"We hope you'll return safely Boss!" The subordinates bow to their Boss outside the entrance. "I'll be back in a week's time, until then make sure NO ONE escapes" Noal ordered as he went his way to his meeting.

"Looks like that bastard left for a week" Hibari mumbled, he heard about it from some talkative guards who's walking around the place. "Maybe we can escape!" Yamamoto said in delight but Mukuro have a different idea "They'll be increasing the Guards since that Bastard won't be around. Who knows what's gonna happen" Mukuro said.

Soon, people with gas mask entered the cell, throwing Sleeping Gas into every corner of the room. "Damn, Tsuna!" And so, the people dragged Tsuna into a room filled with equipments used for who-knows-What.

"We have to hurry and finish this before Noal returns" someone said, perhaps the one in charge of everything, including the experiment but the voice sounded different, like someone who's working against Noal instead of helping. That person is nicknamed 'Master'

After the 'process' I was later named 'Sora' by the people who made me. A fitting name for a Monster like me.

I was locked in a Room whenever the Boss came back from somewhere. And when the Boss leaves the base, I get to have fun with my Brother, Tsunayoshi. My Master would brings him to met me when he can, most of the time I was alone in that Room.

Days passed, Tsuna finally was returned back to the cell with his family Not knowing of what have just happened. The only thing Tsuna know, is that he just had a younger brother.

Sora, a being created from Tsunayoshi. A boy who knows almost nothing about himself until that faithful day. Sora was taken away from the lab and started living with his 'Master'.

I started of learning about small thing, like insect, Nature and Human behaviour.

I had weird Dreams throughout my stay, onces that made me confused and...scared, I didn't tell my Master about anything since I didn't want to trouble him.

Years passed and now Sora turned 15, by this time X-Family should have returned back to a 'better place'. His Master decided that Sora is old enough to understand the 'Truth' about everything, including those 'Dreams' that Sora's been having.

My Master told me everything, my birth, the reason I'm 'alive'. It was hard to believe, someone you trusted so much just suddenly tells you that you don't exist, just a being from someone else.

But what shocked me the most..was the Reason I was 'created'

"

"Why?....Why is it Me?" Sora asked the Man in front of him, His 'Master'. "This is your Destiny, No one can decided their path" The Man said. "But...I AM ME! NOT SOMEONE ELSE!" Sora yelled in disbelief, he started running out the corridors and into an unfamiliar room.

I ran and ran and ran, I can still remember everything that happened that day. My hopes, my Will came crashing down,

That day was the day I felt 'Emotions', ones I read on books. 'Pain' 'Sadness' 'Anger' 'Betrayal'

I felt that there's no point in living anymore, I was going to die one way or another. So why not now?

The Room was plain white, the colour He hated. Unconsciously, Sora just summon his Guns and began destroying the place not noticing that the Man was leaning on the doorway looking at him.

I'm just...so Damn confused...

"Why..why did you...created me?" Sora whispered as he tries to calm himself down. "So that Sawada have a chance to survive, including his family" The Man answered. In anger, Sora charge at the Man switching his Guns for Swords. "Why should I even help someone I don't know?! I have my own things to worry about! I can do whatever I want!" Sora screamed. Unfortunately, the Man blocked it with his hands. "You should have known by now. Those 'Dreams' you've been having are Memories that belongs to Sawada. I took away your memories when your young so that you'll have a 'normal' life until your ready" the Man explains.

"Those 'Dreams' are just plain Dreams! They aren't real! Vongola, X-Family...even Sawada isn't Real!" Sora yelled, perhaps at himself. "Don't lie to yourself, you should have already known the Truth. Don't look away" The Man said as Sora started losing energy and his legs gave out, dropping his blades.

My thoughts were right, those 'Dreams' are Memories are my Brother's, then....That can't be right......I'm a Real person......Am I..?

"Why can't I just live a normal life? Why?" Sora asked "because this is your Destiny, no one can even defy it. We don't want History to repeat Itself, especially when the future is at stake"

That day was the first and the last day that I cried

And so Months passed as Tsunayoshi, the Decimo of Vongola was transported from the future to the past with his Guardians and Reborn.

Of why Tsuna and Co have their previous Memories was because Sora still remembers everything. Memories are like chains, just like what Tsuna said in his Small Talk with Giotto who sat down with him.

"What is important is that the Memories of that one person are the greatest treasures that only some people can see, each picture is unique in every way. As long as someone remembers, that person will never disappear"

As long as that One person Remembers, Those Memories will Never Disappear

Those Chains of Memories are what hold them so tightly, that's why they still Remember everything. Nothing is impossible

?"

If I'm going to die..then I'll see if it's worth my time to stay and i might as well leave something behind.

Something that says that 'this is where I'm from'

A Proof of Life

.

.

Did you Find his Question?

.

.