The Three Questions

Apologies for the mistakes if there is, Comment and Review pls!

P.S there's no mistake in the Last Passage and it's important!

Got how cheeky I am~ [⊙ω⊙~]

-3rd POV-

"Oh? It's Primo" Tsuna said as he lets go of Lambo and stared at Giotto "wait....primo....?....HIEEEEEEE!! IT'S PRIMO!!" He screamed but soon a voice shuts him up "Oi Dame-Tsuna quit screaming or I'll shot you and upgrade your training" Reborn declared through a speaker. Not wanting to risk anything AKA he's life, Tsuna went into 'Boss' mode and takes control of the situation.

Decimo Family stood behind their Boss in case of an attack or anything unsuspecting. Well, they didn't want to lose Tsuna to a bullet again. "Primo, I would like to know how much you know about my Family" Tsuna asked "What are you talking about, did someone took over the ownership?" Giotto replied with another question.

"Ownership? What's that?" Tsuna asked "You mean that ownership" a voice said, it's just Reborn sitting on Tsuna's death defying hair. "You! You're that Arcobaleno!" G shouted. Reborn was drinking a cup of espresso in his hand sitting comfortably. "Did you do something to them?!" Giotto shouted thinking that Reborn is the mastermind.

Forgetting about the melon stuck in a chair, Reborn just ignored Giotto and talk to Decimo's Family. "This is getting out of hand, Dame-Tsuna get Primo and his Family to calm down before they destroy out hideout" He said "Got it" Tsuna replied as Reborn jumped down and went back to the surveillance room to watch.

"Can we just blow them to bits, that pink-haired guy is somehow annoying me" Gokudera commented "Haha, mah mah don't over do it" Yamamoto said. "Kufufu~" Mukuro kufufued while Chrome just his behind him. "Time to Extremely fight!" Ryohei shouted. "I want some candy~!" Obviously Lambo.

"Well, why don't we talk about this" Tsuna suggested to Giotto. Tsuna's appearance really made Giotto fall over, Tsuna was wearing a weird clothing like the rest of his family. Weird. Knowing how to avoid destroying the whole place, Giotto shredded with Tsuna with a condition to release Daemon from the chair.

Following Tsuna, the family assemble in a room. The main room "Don't Touch anything. One wrong button can destroy the whole hideout" Yamamoto said cheerfully. The family sat down while come stood up or leaning against the wall.

"Now, let's do a quick start. Any questions for us Primo?" Tsuna asked. A thousand of questions went through Giotto and his Guardians' mind but starting with the easiest. "Where did you guys went off to?" Giotto asked making Tsuna confused "what do you mean?" He replied. "Well-" Giotto was about to start explaining when the table in the middle started to move.

A square a open in the middle of the table and Reborn pop out sitting on a chair with expresso in his hands. "R-Reborn!" Decimo's Family muttered excluding Hibari and Mukuro. "I can explain that" Reborn stated.

"I'm gonna need you guys to go out for a few minutes" Reborn said to the Decimo Family who followed his orders and went out. "I'm sure that you guys are surprised about that" Reborn started "did you do something?" Giotto asked in serious mode. "All I can say is that This is supposed to happened" Reborn said "What?"

"First Question, why did X-Family do the test and what's with the Moon festival" Reborn said crossing his arms while obvering Giotto and his Guardians.

"First, The Tests are to prove if you can handle the weight of the X-Family and also to gain their trust" (Reborn)

"What are you-" (G)

"Second, the Moon Festival can only be perform when two of the same beings collided, and one of it's rules is that two will fight to be the 'orginal' " (Reborn)

"That means...." (Asari)

"Second Question, where did X-Family disappeared to when the Festival is over?" (Reborn)

"Maybe they extremely wanted to go party somewhere else!" (Knuckle)

"Is because their role is over, so they have to return to where they came from" (Reborn)

"This can't be..." (Giotto)

"Last Question, How did X-Family came about or rather where do they come from?" (Reborn)

And so the final question was asked, the room was quiet upon realizing the answer that's been in their face for a long time.

"They came..from us.." Giotto muttered "Our blood is what makes them alive" he continued. "B-But how are they here right now?!" G shouted at Reborn. "I won't answer that. But know this, the people you know are gone. Dame-Tsuna and his Family are different people" Reborn stated as he walk out the door and shut it.

Looking to the side, it was Tsuna. "Dame-Tsuna" Reborn muttered did he heard everything? He thought. "Oh? Reborn! I was getting worried, so what did you guys talk about?" Tsuna asked with curiosity. So he didn't, Good Reborn thought "It's nothing, I just told them to trust us" Reborn said as he left Tsuna to get his expresso.

Tsuna took in a deep breath as Reborn's shadow disappears into the corridors. He looked at the door where the Primo and his Family is held. "No wonder...." He muttered as he place his hands into his pocket and started walking back to his room.

(Any questions feel free to ask!)