Intruders Alert! Hunt for Daemon?

-3rd POV-

In the Mansion, Giotto was having an 'important' meeting with his Guardians. Including G and Asari who woken up A few minutes ago.

"Looks like it's turned into a mess now" G mumbled "haha....I guess you're right" Asari said.

After finding the hidout where Tsuna and his friends hid, their comming up with a plain to...well.....try and 'capture' them for questioning. A lot has happened that remains a mystery, like why did the test happen and where did they disappeared off to.

"Alright, this is the plan" Giotto said as he started to explain in detail of the Plan. "Are you kidding me?" G asked "that's the most outrageous thing I ever heard" he continued "but that's the only thing I can think off" Giotto said "Yeah, like bombing the entire hideout is good for everyone" G said.

"Mah, at least Giotto's thinking of something" Asari said "He extremely put his thoughts into it!" Knuckle yelled "I wanna sleep" Lambo muttered "Nufufufu~" Daemon mumbled "..." Alaude....said?

"Why not we do this" G said as they started to Plan another that's better then Giotto's. "it's reasonable, Tsuna and the others seems to have the same personality like before, this could work" Giotto said. "Alright, Let's start the operation!"

"Operation-Get-Those-Brats-Back-To-The-Mansion now Starts!"

**************************************

"Achoo!" Tsuna sneezed, "Did you caught as cold Juudaime?" Gokudera asked. It's been a few days since they arrive in this time. Building the hideout was a enormous task but luckily Nature was on their side with no Rain to disturb the process. "Nope, it's nothing" Tsuna replied.

The Decimo Family gather in the Main Room, reporting about their findings. Hibari manage to caught some wild animals from the forest, Mukuro and Chrome were as creepy as ever. Yamamoto was scouting the area, Ryohei was doing his usual exercises in one of the rooms. Gokudera and Tsuna was guarding the hideout.

It's been a few months since the battle in the future, the 'adventure' really teach them more about their life and as well as to live. But still nothing much has change, only the animal rings and boxes stayed with them for the journey.

*Beep!*Beep!*

A alarm was heard, an intruder! or rather a group of intruders. Looking at the screen, it was Primo and his Guardians on one of their CCTVs. The Gang could only look at the screen.

Are you kidding me?

I guess Primo's era, CCTVs don't exist. Looking at Giotto whos properly thinking that no one is watching, is quite funny and weird. Especially standing in a weird looking pose leaning against the wall. Night-Vision, you've done us proud.

"Oya? Why is Primo here?"Mukuro asked stareing at Daemon on the screen, the title of 'The Most Hated Bastard Enemy to the Decimo's Family' belongs to.......Daemon!

"Can I just go and blow his heads off?" Gokudera said glareing at the screen with dynamite at hand. "Mah, Can I come? I want to join you on that trip" Yamamoto said with a smile that looks kind of odd. "Eh? We can't do anything to him, although I would also want to join in. But it'll cause an effect on the future" Tsuna explained as he's Guardians lower their KI.

**************************************

"Hm?" Daemon muttered gaining Knuckle's attention. The Guardian were standing near the walls, nearly in the shadows. "What's wrong Daemon?" He asked "Nufufu~ It's nothing, I just suddenly have a feeling that someone wants to kill me badly enough to revive me over again" Daemon replied.

You have no idea, Tsuna just saves your Life Daemon.

**************************************

"This could be a trap so we'll lure them into the training ground in level 3. Reborn said that they could have known about us so be careful......by the way...where's Reborn?" Tsuna announced, looking around Reborn was no where to be seen.

"Oi yeah! I forgot. That kid told me that he'll stay behind in the Security Room to watch" Yamamoto said "You should've told us that earlier" Gokudera said "Oh? Gomen Gomen" Yamamoto answered cheerfully.

"Alright, We'll gather in an hour time. the Main rule is to NOT kill Daemon or revive him to repeat it. Understand?" Tsuna asked receiving a chorus of 'dammit' and crushed thoughts. "Now let's move out!"

**************************************

Giotto was silently moving through the unfamiliar hallways, with all his Guardians behind him....wait...something seems off. Turning he saw his Guardians with one thing or rather someone missing. Daemon!

"Oi! Where's Daemon?" Giotto whispered, "Hm? Isn't he behind me?" Knuckle repiked as he looked behind "Oh?! He's extremely gone?!" He muttered. "Maybe he disappear off somewhere, he's always like that" G mumbled "No, we have never been here before, Daemon's not stupid enough to go off somewhere like this" Giotto concluded.

"OIIIIIII!!" A voice echo throught the hallways. "PPPPPRRRRRIIIIIIMMMMMMOOOOO!!!!" And come again. "WWWWHHHHEEERREEE AAAARRRRE YYYYOOOOUUUUUU?" and came again....Bet cha its Ryohei.

Taking a quick look to the side, Giotto was someone running, running towards them at full speed and passed them as the Wind blows like a tornado. Ryohei suddenly stopped and slowly looked behind him. He's finder's later points at Giotto.

"Wait...aren't you Primo?" Ryohei asked

(.....) A silence of awkwardness

"PRIMO!?!?" Ryohei yelled as he speed off in another direction "Wait up Ryohei!" And a chase was held. "Oi! Stop running from us!" G yelled But Ryohei continued on.

Soon they found themselves in a Room, it was dark. They've lost their slight on Ryohei.

A light was shine on a chair with Hibari, Mukuro with Chrome bidding behind him, Gokudera, Yamamoto standing beside it. And sitting on it was.....Daemon?

"What did you do with him?!" Giotto yelled "Well, Tsuna only said that we CANNOT kill him" Yamamoto spoke with a wide smile. Daemon looks like he's been through hell more then enough.

"Ah! Lambo calm down, I'll get you some grape candy alright?" A voice came as the room slowly light up. "Tsuna?" Tsuna was holding onto Lambo who seem to be barely the age of 9 maybe 7.

Now, with everyone gathered. Decimo and Primo Family. What will happen? But first...can anyone untie Daemon? He's clearly been bitten and beaten so can't anyone just pity him? Sure he's an bastard from his controlling the Shimon Family thingly but come on!

.....well....truth be told.....I don't really wanna help him....