OverDrive: Storm & Rain

-3rd POV-

"Why am I partnered with Flute-Freak?!" G said. "Mah~ at least we are not alone right?" Asari replied "Tch, Someones coming"

Later two figures approach them, readying their weapons. "Flute-Freak, you'll take care of the boy with the swords, I'll take care of the kid with the dynamics" G said as both of them prepare themself. "Alright G. Don't go to hard on them, save it for Noal." "Ive know what to do" as soon as G finished his line the battle starts.

Explosion and the sound of swords colliding can be heard throughout the battleground. "Dammit! how many dynamites does he have?!" G yelled in frustration, as oncoming attack him non-stop. "Sh**!" he said as he prepare himself for the attacks.

"Mah, clam down G you're distracting me" Asari said. He can't even look away from the boy, Not for even a second. He already have cuts on his arms and legs while his opponent only a few scratches.

-Damn, I can't just attack the child and G needs by help I need to he- Asari thought were cut off when the boy's sword approach him at a fast speed.

-Thats was too close! looks like I can't help G, Dammit I have no choice-

"Kuzuryu Kawakuzure!"(Kuzuryu waterfall) Asari yelled as a dragon made out of rain flames needed towards the boy and hit him straight on. The Boy flew toward the trees with a Huge Bang.

"Take this you brat!" G shouted as he charged up his storm flames as arrows into his bow and shot his opponent with pinpoint accuracy and flung him backwards to where Asari opponent is.

"Take that you little son of a Gun! Who's the boss now?!" G shouted as his frustrations flew out the window. "Mah, G we have to check if their alright or not"

"Tch, and I'm enjoying my victory..." The duo later walk to were their opponents might be.

As they went closer, they saw the two figures slowly standing up and their cloaks tearing of by the impact. "W-what?"

Later the figures reveled to be two boys in 14 years old. The one who G fought look like G but only with silver hair while another look exactly like Asari. Both wearing cloth around their eyes but a different design them the others

"Asari! why didn't you tell me when you have a child?!" G yelled at his friend. "Mah clam down G, I've never had a child in my life and I should ask you the same question"

"Wait...Noal said that he experimented on them and with the non-stop ambusing...which mean..." G said as his voice started fade. "Those kids might been experimented with our blood they got from the ambushed..." Asari finished G sentence. Both now wants to kill Noal even more.

Both are so into their thoughts if killing Noal that they forgot about the two lookalike before them. The kids disappeared with fast speed and appeared before the two adults who couldn't react on time and was knocked out.

(AN: sorry for the short chapter but I'm busy for a while so I had to rush!)