Lightning, A Warriors' Heart

-3rd POV-

Lightning was just endlessly wondering around the Mansion like how he usually does. There's almost nothing to do since the test starts at random and now it's his turn. He could only sign at his bad luck, he didn't want to do a test but to sleep the day away.

"Where did that cow-in-disguise went to?" He asked himself while walking down a random corridor of the second floor. Wondering around, it might as well become his hobby if he still couldn't find Lampo. "You're suppose to find me, not the other way round" He complained.

Lightning later went to Lampo's room to find him eating sweets sitting on a chair Made of one. -Are you kidding me?- Lightning thought. He seriously thought that Lampo might be outside doing something and he found Lampo doing nothing. -Why is he a guardian in the first place if he act like this? No respect at all-

"Why are you here and not outside doing something?" Lightning asked as he entered the room closing the door. "There's no mission for me, so I just wait for one" Lampo replied unwrapping another sweet in his hand.

-If another mission or invation comes, it'll be your last if you act this way- Lightning thought. "Ore-Sama need his time to enjoy so be on your way" Lampo announced making Lightning leave the room.

Why did Lightning leave? Well don't ask me, I have no idea why.

Lightning went back to his own room. It was similar to Lampo's by one thing, Sweets. Lightning love sweets but he never eats over the limit. When he was young, he totally acted like Lampo but he changed when he decided to protect his family. You can ask anyone who is the best, they'll say it's Lightning. It took him quite a while to change and erase he's bad habits but he did it. Even Cloud and Mist agrees.

-Looks like I'm gonna need some help on this- Lightning thought

The next day, Lightning went straight to Lampo's room. He open to see Lampo in the position he saw him in before, eating sweets. "Hm? You again? Lampo-Sama needs to enjoy himself so be gone" Lampo whined.

"Your Test starts today. You have to just stay in this room/Mansion until Sunsets to pass the test. And if you pass, you'll be awarded with prizes beyond words" Lightning said, gaining the attention of Lampo.

Lampo couldn't stop thinking about the special prize. Chocolates? Sweets? He could already feel the flavour in his mouth. "Alright, I'll pass it!" He yelled with confidence, thinking that it is easy. Lightning later left the room, he has done his job and now he only need to wait for the messy afternoon to come.

*Around the Afternoon*

Lampo was in his room when- "AN ATTACK!" The voice shouted as if running for its life. Lampo was panicking, he was about to leave the room when he remembered his test.

-"The Test starts today. You have to just stay in this room/Mansion until Sunset to pass the test. And if you pass, you'll awarded with prizes beyond words"-

Lightning's words kept repeating in his head. Should he go? Or stay? Maybe his friends can handle it Without him, He thought

Outside Lampo's room, Giotto was fighting against the enemy with his family on his side. Alaude was thinking how the enemy manage to enter without their knowing. Only Gokudera was with them on the Battlefield.

"You! Where's your family, we need help with this!" G shouted while defending himself. "Sorry but their busy, I'm only here to protect you since you pass my test Pink-Haired Bastard" Gokudera said with a smirk. "You Little Damn brat! Come Here!" G shouted temporary forgetting about the Battle.