Time Freeze! Sora's Pain

-3rd POV-

And so, the fight began. Sora was standing in a corner watching as Hibari fighting the two adults. "Hibari really shows no mercy" Sora muttered.

Hibari was owning the match, the two adults didn't really wanted to harm the child. Since they have no idea what's happening. On the inside, Sora was silently cheering for Hibari to win.

As fight wage on, the Vongola was shouting at Hibari to change his prey from Alaude to Sora but of course, Hibari takes no order from anyone. Maybe a few times from Tsuna. "Oi! You Brat! Stop fighting Alaude and start chasing that white haired Brat!" G shouted punching the barrier.

Giotto was wondering about Sora, his institution is screaming at him to capture that kid but something says otherwise. Soon, their eyes met. Sora was looking back at Giotto as he(Sora) rise his Gun, OathKeeper, pointing at Giotto. Giotto could make out a words coming from Sora's mouth, he tried to warn his Guardians but it was too late.

"Time Freeze" Sora shot a bullet as it disperse light. Everyone froze in their position, Hibari and Alaude froze in mid-air while Asari was about to grip his sword. Giotto froze but somehow he was about to see everything happening. Turns out, Giotto's Sky Flames loosen the effect of 'Time Freeze' on him but not much. Giotto still couldn't move.

-What?! Why is Everything standing still? Wait...Alaude is in Mid-Air! And so is Hibari!- Giotto thought. He could do nothing but watch as Sora approach him.

"To think I'll see you again this fast, Primo" Sora said, thinking that Primo couldn't hear him. "I really hate you, you saved Sawada and the others but not me" Sora announced, his eyes filled with hatred "If only you've come sooner, then I wouldn't have become who I am today" Sora continued, his eyes covered by his hairs.

-No, it can't be.....Could it be that this Boy is also a part of that Bastard's Family being experimented like X-Family?- Giotto thought

"If only...IF ONLY SAWADA NEVER EXIST!" Sora screamed as he punch Giotto in the stomach. Giotto couldn't feel any pain since time was stopped. Sora began to calm himself down by taking a beep breath.

"I've already sacrifice my freedom for him, and now I have to sacrifice again?" Sora muttered "It's just so Damn unfair, full of bullsh*t" Sora stare at Giotto. "You have no idea how luckly You and Sawada is, Primo. So luckly that I could even cry" Sora snatch the Sky Vongola Ring from Giotto and slowly walk away.

As soon as Sora's shadow disappears, everyone began to resume their actions as if Sora's speech never happened. Giotto started to feel pain in his stomach that he crouched down to try and lesson the pain. "Giotto!" G shouted as he notice his Best Friends is in pain. "What happened?!" G asked. "I don't know....what just happened?" Giotto asked back to no one in particular.

*Somewhere*

"Now that I have the Ring. I'm coming for you, Sawada Tsunayoshi"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Tell me how you think!

«««««««««««««««««««««««