Encounter! Noal's Final Card

-3rd POV-

*Intruders Alert! Intruders Alert!*

The alarm went off, screaming at the Guardians to get off their beds and prepare to fight. Little do that know, their enemy is one that No One should face.

"Wake up you people!" Gokudera shouted as soon as he entered a room, the room belongs to the Guardians of Primo. Some was sleeping on the sofa or the floor, Giotto got the bed. "W-What? What's happening?" Lampo muttered. it's the middle of the night, who would want to wake up like this. 

"Gotta...stay..calm.." Lambo muttered as Gokudera hit him in the head "Oi! Hurry up and change already!" Gokudera shouted as Lampo took out a familiar pink bazooka and shot himself. "Aha? Already?" TLY Lambo muttered, he knew Very well that he's gonna be needed here so he paid no mind in his Brother hitting him this time. "I reset the bazooka so that you can stay here longer" Gokudera told Lambo as he gave a nod.

"Someone manage to sneak in notice until Ryohei saw someone and press the Alert button" Gokudera continued/explained. Ryohei was having his 'Training' though it was already late, he saw someone's shadow and thus the start of the rude awakening. "Hurry up! It could be Noal again!" Gokudera shouted as the Family immediately awoken up from the word 'Noal'

"COME BACK HERE! NOAL!" shouted Ryohei leading the team behind him. The race began as they ran through countless hallways and even the same path again until they reach the Training Ground.

"Looks like everyone's here" Noal said as Primo entered the room. "Where's Tsuna!" Giotto shouted. "Oh? What makes you think I have him?" Noal asked as if he had no idea what's Giotto talking about. "Why you"

"Oh! You mean Tsunayoshi? He's fine, although he did tried to escape but without his flames, it's impossible" Noal said, enjoying the scene before him. Suddenly, a figure appeared beside Noal. "It can't be.." Yamamoto muttered as he saw that one person he consider his first true friend.

"Tsuna.."

Tsuna was standing beside Noal as if in a daze his eyes was stareing blankly at Giotto. "What a reunion I must say, but do you have to courage to face your precious Sky?" Noal asked receiving glares as answers. "That wasn't nice, take care of them for me Tsuna~" Noal said as Tsuna eyes turn Orange as he turn into HWDM and started attacking the Family.

-That position! It can't be...XX-Burner?!-

"Shit, Protect Primo and his Family!" Gokudera shouted as the Guardians went to Primo's Guardians by flames. "Oi! I don't need your protection!" G shouted as Gokudera pushed him away from Tsuna's Range "Shut up! And Move!"

"XX-Burner" Tsuna muttered as he fired his most powerful move on his Family.

"What?!" Giotto mumbled as flames were shot like a huge meteor at his Family. The flames was so bright that that family can't open their eyes. Soon the light died down revealing a sight they should never see.

The kids were in front of them in blocking position, cuts and scratches could be seen ifs possible even smokes. Gokudera manage to pushed G aside and guard Giotto just in time before Tsuna fired. Gokudera later dropped onto the floor followed by the others, the hit was far too great for them.

"Oi! Gokudera!" G shouted running to Gokudera. "You stupid Bastards, Can't even stand still" Gokudera mumbled "Oi! Gokudera!" Giotto yelled. For the first time, G was afraid Gokudera protected Primo when he can't. "Meow~" turning his head, he found a cat with storm flames stareing at him.

"I don't know what your doing but" Noal said as Tsuna charged at Giotto who's with G. "Shit" G cursed as he watch as Tsuna close in on them. "Meoww!" Uri place herself in front of them as Storm flames burst out making a barrier. "You! You belong to Gokudera don't you" Giotto said. "What? What makes you say that?" G muttered "Institution"

"Quit getting in my way!" Noal screamed as Tsuna punched the Storm barrier with his Sky Flames and manage to crack it. "Meow?" Uri later recognize that the attacker was Tsuna, knowing this Uri purposely let her control on the barrier loosen, allowing Tsuna to break through.

"What?!" G shouted as he carry Gokudera away from Tsuna with Giotto. "DID THAT CAT JUST ABANDON US?!?" G shouted as Uri went back to his Ring on Gokudera's finger. "That Cat did save us so don't complain" Giotto said.

Tsuna turned his attention on Alaude who can running at him. "I'll Cuff you back to Hell" Alaude said, a new sentence indeed. Tsuna lower his stance and punched Alaude in the stomach, Tsuna was too fast since he use his Sky Flames as engines. "Nufufu~ Skylark getting owned by a child is rare, guess I have to help him" Daemon said. In the end, Daemon got owned by a 'Child'

Tsuna has already beaten half of Primo's Family. Giotto, Asari and Lampo were the onces standing but still injured. Alaude and Daemon was on their knees, Knuckle was unconscious from multiple direct hits from Tsuna.

"This is getting out of hand, Asari Lampo I'm going for Noal. Keep Tsuna busy!" Giotto ordered "Roger!/S-Sure!" They answered in sync as they jumped into action.

"NOAL!" Giotto shouted as he kept running even when Tsuna jumped in his way. Asari took out his swords and block Tsuna's attack while Lampo shot lightning to stunt Tsuna from moving too much. By now, Noal was panicking as he watch Giotto comely closer and closer to him.

"NOAL, HERE'S YOUR JUDGEMENT!" Giotto shouted as he went into HWDM and punched with every power he has sending Noal into a wall far away from Giotto. Noal was sticked to the wall and later fall to the ground with a satisfying poof.

"Big Bang Axle" Tsuna muttered as he thrown another attack at everyone around him. "Shit!"

BOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

(A.N. Strong sense of DeJa-vu coming up! [~⊙ω⊙]~)

"Juud.ai.me..."

"Tsu..na..."

"Tsu.na-..Nii"

"Bo.ssu.."

"Tsu.na...yoshi.."

"Om.nivore.."

"Sa..awda.."

The Guardians were all scattered all over the floor, blood everywhere like paint being thrown around the place. Each fighting to survive, fighting to breath. But still their opponent is far too strong for them. Even Primo's Family couldn't last long under their opponent's wrath.

Giotto was already tired out from fighting, struggling to catch his breath. He scans the room, his Guardians are bleeding and the kids are already down on their knees. "Damn" G cursed "He's too strong"

To think that this would happened, If only they stop it from happening. "Please stop this!" Giotto pled with all his breath that quickly ran out at the figure. The figure charge himself at Giotto.

"GIOTTO!" "PRIMO!" scream the Guardians.

"Aren't you forgetting about someone?" A voice said, a figure was holding onto Tsuna's hand which was inches away from Giotto. "I forgot to introduce myself didn't I,-"

With a smile on the figures face. He looked over his shoulder, his silver eyes looking deep into Giotto's.

"-The Name's Sora, got it memorized?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Bet Ya this chapter is confusing, at least you understand the last part Right? =.= I totally suck at writing this chapter)