What's the Truth?

ATTENTION! THIS IS A MINI-CHAP SO IF YOU WANNA SKIP GO AHEAD BUT DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Apologies for missing/misspelled Words

-3rd POV-

After the incident with the Arcobaleno, X-Family were no where to be seen. The only thing that reminds them of the past adventure/events they been through was the small yellow bird that used to follow Hibari around which now follows Alaude.

Things was still confused, even now. Vongola was quiet ever since the kids left. The Mansion felt like a haunted one instead.

G and Asari were in one of the studios, chatting away. "I wonder where are those brats, I haven't taken my revenge on Gokudera yet" He muttered as he sat down beside Asari who's sitting down in front of a mirror holding onto his flute that he just bought a few months ago. "Mah, the Arcobaleno said that their....in a much better place" Asari replied.

"God I'm starting to miss them" G mumbled. He should be fighting with Gokudera by now but where are they?

"Looks like you've grown soft" Asari commented as both of them stood up facing the mirror. "Remember what they said?" Asari said "Yeah..."

**************************************

Before~ in the Main Hall

**************************************

"Where's the kids?" Giotto asked "like said, their in a much better place" Reborn said as he turn to his fellow Arcobaleno. "I'll handle this"

The Arcobaleno nodded and left, Reborn obversed the Vongola and came to an conclusion. "There's no need for you to know anything but I'll tell you this. Dame-Tsuna and his family has return back to the place that they belong to" He stated.

"Where?" G demanded but instead was kicked and collided with the wall by the side. "G!" Vongola is getting worried, they saw X-Family disappeared before they every eyes. Anyone who see something like that is bound to get worried or curious.

"For me to know, For you to find out" Reborn said as he continues "For now I won't be saying anything but Tsuna and the others are fine. you don't have to worry about anything" and left the scene.

**************************************

Back to the story~

**************************************

There's still so many secrets hidden underneath from their eyes. So many that it seems uncountable. Far to get.

G decided to go back to his room but as he turn around to the mirror, he almost gasped. It wasn't his reflection. For a spilt second, he thought he saw Gokudera stareing at him instead. He blink a few times thinking that it was a trick of the light, and it is.

"What's wrong?" Asari asked noticing G's 'shocked' face. "No nothing...I thought I just saw Gokudera" G explained as Asari turn to the mirror. "I guess, both of you looked really alike" Asari commented as both leave the room.

Unknown to them, two figures was in the room with them the whole time.

"Did he see us?!"

"I Don't think so"

"Why are you so calm?!"

"Cuz I'm not panicking"

"You little.."

"You're the one who stood by the door"

"It's not my fault for doing that! I didn't know they were here"

"Let's just go before someone spotted us"

".....Alright...just don't do anything stupid"

"Roger~"

"You're so annoying, why am I even here"

"Because we are partnered up"

"....."

"Hello?"

"We better get going, you baseball-Freak"

"Hai~Hai~"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Until the next time, see Ya~

Just who is the two mysterious figures?
Baseball? What is that? Baseball wasn't 'invented' during Vongola Primo's time.
What's is going on?!