More Secrets?

-3rd POV-

It's been a few days since the 'Owner' accident and Sky still haven't awoken from his slumber. Vongola is getting worried about Sky ever since the day they heard about he's conditions.

The X-Family did the same as usual, Cleaning up the mess made by their Owner, Mostly Alaude's and Daemon's, Doing some (most) of paperwork, training. The things that X-Family do made Vongola worry was about their actions but not so much.

The mansion was quiet, birds singing with the winds accompanying the rustle of the trees. Giotto was in his office doing his paperworks until-

"YOU'RE EXTREMELY AWAKE!!!!!"

The scream of a certain someone was heard throughout the Mansion. At first, Giotto thought that something weird had happen but after thinking about the possibility......Maybe Sky has awoken.

Giotto ran to the Guest room that he couldn't enter because of Storm's fierce gates of hell and open the door. Then later see the X-Family gathering around the bed as His(Giotto) Guardians begin to arrive one by one.

"What was the screaming about?" G asked feeling lazy about the situation. "No idea...." Asari said still observing the situation.

"Hm...Where?" a voice asked, it was familiar to Vongola, like they heard the voice somewhere before. "Don't push yourself too much, Little Brother" Mist said, his eyes not looking away. "Nii-Chan?" the voice came again. "Yes, it's me" Mist answered back.

"Where am I?" The voice sounded cute in a way, like a small child looking for his older brother. "We're in the Vongola Mansion" Cloud answered as he move closer onto the bed helping the owner of the voice sit up properly.

"Ano...what's happening?" Asari asked to received gares from X-Family. "...Eh?..."

"Can't you see that Sky-Sama just awaken, be quiet!" Storm yelled in a low tone at Vongola making them tremble in fear. "Really?" Vongola later approach the bed behind the X-Family to see Sky starring at them mostly at Giotto.

"Owner?" Was his first words to Giotto for quite along while. Giotto and his Guaridans ALMOST fall to the floor from the sudden shocked by Sky. Mostly Giotto since it was said directly at him. "Ero....Good Morning Sky" He said with a crooked smile. "...I'm hungry..."Sky said as his stomach roared making the room silence....

"Then I shall cook for you Sky-Sama!" Storm said with joy as he ran out the door with Rain, Lightning and Sun right behind him. Cloud, mist and misty stayed behind to....watch Vongola just in case.

"Are you sure that you're fine?" Cloud asked making Vongola jumped. Since the time X-Family stay in the Mansion, Cloud never said a word to them. Not even once and now hearing it in a gentle way really Scared the Shit out of them. "I'm really alright Nii-San" Sky replied with a smile.

After a few minutes, Storm came running into the room with a cart filled with food, followed by Sun, Rain and then lightning with some extra and side dishes.

The foods made Vongola's hunger level to the max. To think the kids did a better job then them and the chefs. It made them feel old....

After the eating, Giotto and his Guardians decided to leave the kids so that they could have their own time to talk.

*Vongola*

"Why can't you just let me torture them Primo?" Daemon said as soon as they entered the dining room. "Because their kids, Daemon" Giotto replied as he took his seat.

"Giotto, I think that their hiding something from us" Asari said in serious mood "What made you say something like that?" Giotto asked. "You see-

*Flashback*

"Wow, you're really strong!" Asari said holding onto his sword, his eyes not looking away from Rain just across him in the same position. "Nah I'm not that strong, I'm just lucky" Rain replied.

Asari was getting tired, he felt his flames leaving him faster then before that made him felt weird. "How about we stopped here" Rain suggested but Asari refused and wanted to continue the match. "Nope, I'm still can continue" "Know your limit Asari-San, we don't want you to collapse or Sky will kill me for almost killing you" Rain stated.

-Almost killing me? it's true that I might collapes but how is anything related to that?-

Asari thought and took decided to take a break just in case. "Alright"

*End of flashback*

-And I decided to take a break" Asari finished the story. That line surely made them very curious, it seem that there's more to it then meets the eye.

*X-Family*

Sky was sitting on his bed with his family. Storm later told Sky about the situation, and about the now owners. Storm and Lightning was complaining about their new Owners, Mist and Misty kept pranking on Daemon. Sun likes to have a boxing match with Knuckle from time to time. And Cloud just slept on the rooftop most of the time.

Sky could only laugh at what his family was doing when he was asleep. It was rare to him just too see then behave like that, since they never experience being free before.

"Say Sky-Sama.....Why did you choose Primo that fast?" Storm asked with a worried face. "You should have already known about what might happen if...." Storm stopped himself and thought about his words. "I apologize for my rudeness, Sky-Sama"

"Don't be Storm-Nii-San" Sky said as his family gathered around him "All of us already know about it. But everything must come to an end for us even if we were to stop it for the time being, Besides we're always together, right?"

-As long as Their together, Our Family will never be apart-