We always wanted one....

-3rd POV-

*Minutes Before*

"So, is Vongola going to be our Parents?" Rain asked as soon as they entered their usual guest room.

"We must know the risks of the decision, one wrong move can just break any rules and it's the end" Storm explained. "True but...don't we want to have parents? It's like a dream came out if that were to happen" Lightning said. The thought of having one seem so far-fetch since they never have one to begin with.

The Family thought about Lightning's statement. It's true they wanted to have people to at least acknowledge them. With the situation now, they can't do anything, Especially when it comes to Vongola. They have no choice but to reject the offer.

Some of the members always wanted to have Parents, people who care for them. But it's too Far from their reach now. Lightning was the one who wanted parents the most since he was the youngest. He just can't stop thinking about how it feels to have one.

If only we aren't like this, then we would have already accepted their offer....

It's hard for them to do anything, Their desires to have Parents, to have a feeling of care. It's just impossible.

"Dammit...Why must they offer such a task? and it's something we wanted. Yet it's impossible for us to get?" Storm whispered as colourfull words went through this mind.

"We can't do anything about it no matter how much we try. Besides when we were gone, they wouldn't have to be too sad about anything" Sky said "We don't want them to think that it's their fault for our situation right now, so let's just be with them as friends" He continued with a smile, but his family knew better. Sky also wanted a Father, but he accepted the fact that it's impossible and wanted the best for everyone.

"...Alright but I get to blow G with dynamite when he said anything wrong"

"Alright Sky, that an Extremely good choice!"

"Sure thing Sky, I gotta train Asari harder as he wouldn't worry much"

"Kufufu~ I'll kill anyone in 10meters of my beloved sister especially that Pineapple-Melon hybrid, good choice Little Brother"

"Hn, Agreed"

"Then it's decided, We'll only be friends with Owners" Sky said as they ready themselves for the chaos waiting to happen in the dining room.

-Parents are Treasures that People who have overlooked, only those who doesn't have any, Can see the true Meaning behind the word "Parent"-

(AN: This is quite a short chapter, Alright! I admit it!
Comment & Review Please!!!!
Or I'll...........Nevermind...)