The Festival to begin! Getting to know you

-3rd POV-

The night was silence, Vongola was on their way to the Main-Hall as they were given an invitation from X-Family for this 'Festival' that they were preparing for.

Giotto was feeling worse at the he stood in front of the door. His Institution telling him to NOT opening the door for some reason. But he betray the thought and did the opposite. Vongola was greeted with an amazing view. The Hall was decorated with flowers from the sides and table of foods served.

"Welcome to the Moon Festival!" The X-Family greeted with big smiles. It's their last day so it's better to see each other laughing then tears....right?

Soon, Vongola join in the fun. Eating delicious food that put the chefs to shame and talking away through dawn till dusk. Gokudera promise Tsuna to at least talk with G before their departure.....so that's why there isn't any commotions....

"I am only here in front of you because Tsuna-Sama asked me to!" Gokudera yelled "So? I don't really care if you run off somewhere You ungrateful Brat" G shouted back "Then that's good to know!"

"Hahaha, looks like those two already started a fight" Asari stated taking a drink "I guess so, I guess their alike in many ways" Yamamoto said with a cheeky smile. "We are too, since we always calm them down later" Asari said as the duo laugh their time away.

"So you wanna have a Extreme fight?" Knuckle asked "Why not?! It's going to be Extremely fun!" Ryohei replied as the two boxers and ex-boxer when into a space big enough for a round. "COME EXTREMELY AT ME!" Knuckle shouted as their fight begun.

Meanwhile, Lampo was devouring the Candies like an monkey. Lambo was beside him with much lesser candies and some cookies he just took. "..Yo.." Lambo said lazily "..Yo...." Lampo replied. I swear they could be father and son if not for the storyline.

"Kufufufu~ Why is the Pineapple forever alone?" Mukuro asked faceing Daemon who's silently eating his food. "Because I'm too cool to be with humans" Daemon replied thinking that he won the 'battle'. "Oya? So you mean that you're an insect?" Mukuro said as Chrome hid behind him. "You Damn Melon" Daemon was ticked off yet again.

Alaude was leaning against the wall as Hibari approach him. "Hn" He started to recall the time(s) went the boy beated him in a match. He couldn't help but want to beat the craps out of the boy. "Hn" Hibari 'greeted' as he stood beside Alaude with a small bird on his head. Alaude was just starring at the small yellow fluffy bird.

Tsuna was having fun with Giotto, talking about paperwork for some reason. "And then G dragged me back to that hellish room again" Giotto complained. Tsuna was just imagining Giotto being dragged on the floor by G. "That must have really hurt a lot" He commented.

The MoonFestival now begin, know your place in this World and be Gone!

A voice shouted but only the X-Family heard it. Knowing what it meant they gather under the moonlight in the middle of the room.

"Looks like...it's over"

.

.

.

.

.
(AN: I'm doing a new book called Wolf's Tale on One Piece so there might be slow update on this story. Hope you like this chapter!~
Tell me how you think will happened in the story!)