OverDrive: Sky

-3rd POV-

Giotto was panicking. He couldn't hit a child even if he wanted to. He wanted to punch Noal so badly but his injuries from the previous fight aren't helping him at all. "Hm? looks like your Guardians are struggling, and you can't do anything hehe"

"What are you sa-" Giotto was cut of by a punch in stomach by the child in front of him. "since when I've gave you permission to speak?" Noal said as he look down on Giotto who's struggling to stand up. "T-tell me Noal.. what did you do to the kids?!" Giotto yelled as he prepare himself for another attack.

"Stop" Noal said as the child slowly move away from Giotto, watching his every move. "Since you're so desperate to know I'll tell you, But first let's assemble your Guardians shall we?"

As if it was on cue, Giotto's Guardians now appeared beside him, wounded and so unconscious. "What did you do to them!" Giotto yelled receiving another kick from the child.

"Since I'm gonna Explain the situation, and my precious pets need to rest. Sky, wake them up would you?" Noal said as the child walk toward Alaude who's unconscious. The child kick him hard that the now awake Alaude cough out blood. "Stop it!" but my pled went unanswered.

The child later approach Knuckle and did the same but only harder. "Knuckle! Damn you Monster!" G shouted trying to stand but failed. The child later punch G. "Oh my, thank you for shutting him up, Sky~" Noal said as the child now name Sky stood beside him.

"Now that you're awake, don't even think of going back to sleep. Now I think that some of you already know what happen to my precious pets, Care to tell?" Noal said.

"You bastard! you experiment them with our blood from the ambush you set up! you son of b****!" G scream as Sky start to walk to him. "Sky" Noal said in a deep voice stopping Sky from hitting G again. Giotto and the others excluding Asari gasped at what G had said.

"You're joking, how can that be possible?" Giotto said with disbelief. "If that's true then why didn't the kids escape?" Giotto continue making his Guardians wonder about the question.

"First, I said I took 10 tries to complete the experiment and of course on those children. It's not easy you know, they kept trying to escape. Though I have to admit, it's quite fun catching them over and over again" Noal said.

Giotto and his Guardians are now not only wanting to punch Noal but make him suffer, punch him everyday but mostly is to kill him.

"As for the second question, Sky put away the cloak will you?" Noal asked or rather command Sky.

Sky took his cloak and place it on the ground to revealed a boy around 14 years old with brown hair that reach his waist and collarbone. His hands were chain up with a long steel that seems to mix with diamonds making it impossible to break out of. Sky was also wearing a cloth around his eyes.

The Guardians including Giotto was shocked at the similarity between Giorgio and him."W-what's with the c-cloths, the o-others also h-have them?" Lampo asked out if curiously.

"I'm getting to that, but you asked why didn't they escape was beacause they can't, I've place a special device that can allow me to control them but mostly little Sky over here." Noal said as he grab onto Sky's hair pulling it with force.

"This child was the most problematic, always causeing trouble one after another but he's the most entertaining one among the rest, he even sacrifice his freedom for his friend during the experiment, he's very rebellious so I'll have to control him one way or another so I've place a second device on him.

The cloths let me keep track of what their doing and control then, They didn't want to leave him so they stayed together...heheHAHAHA Their Fools! They could have escaped without him but instead they stayed!!! GAHAHAHA!" Noal later let go of Sky and kicked him to the nearest tree.

Now Giotto wanted to kill him so badly that he would revive Noal and do it over and over again, So does his Guardians.

"You Monster!" Lampo cried out as his eyes started to blur. "Oh, me? you're the onces at fault. I merely created then using YOUR blood, so who's at fault how?" Noal replied as if it was none of his problem. "Hm? looks like their charge up, Gather" as soon as Noal finishes his line 7 Figures appeared behind him while Sky disappeared from the ground and reappeared behind Noal.

"It's over, Vongola. Since it gonna be boring if I just kill you how about I ask Sky to do it, since he's your copy" Noal said he command Sky to do his dirty work. Noal later pass Sky a sword "Sky, finish him off"

Sky slowly walked toward Giotto. The Guardians are panicking, they couldn't move. -I'm his right hand man and I can't even protect him?!- G thought but soon said "No! take me instead, leave Giotto alone!"

"What are you thinking! I'm not losing you!" Giotto yelled back "While I'm not losing you neither! take me!" G scream. "No take me instead! I'm not gonna lose anyone of you, Noal! promise me you'll let the others go when your done with me!" Giotto yelled at Noal "Sure but if your Guardians attack me again..." Noal replied.

"Alright, I'll trust you on that" Giotto said. "What are you doing?! he's obviously lying!" Asari said losing his cool. But Giotto said nothing.

He looked to Sky starring into Sky's eyes and said

"I'm sorry Sky. For everything, I should have known what they have been planning and save you guys earlier but I trusted them instead, I am to blame for everything that has happen, for you and the other's suffering,

I don't think that you should forgive me, I'm not worthy for such forgiveness, but if my life is enough to set you free...then so be it beacause if its you then everything will be find,

Gomen..everyone..."

As soon as Giotto finishes his line, The sword come down at him at full speed.

"GIOTTO!"