Years or Days Later?

-3rd POV-

It's another day in the Vongola Mansion, the birds are singing. The Sun is shining. G is Piss off at Lampo again. All is Good...

"COME HERE! YOU SON OF A GUN!!!" G yelled was heard throughout the Mansion. He was chaseing after Lampo who painted his room Pink....again.

Sky, Sun, Cloud, Mist and Misty were no where to be found, Vongola thought that maybe their perpareing for the test since they say them roaming around the Mansion before and Gokudera, Yamamoto and Lampo are still with them.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!! LLAAMMBO!! HEELLPP MEEEEE" Lampo shouted with all his breath since he was cornered by G who's holding onto his gun with a smile that seems to promise a lot of pain. "NOW DIE!" and shot. If you think at it's outrageous or anything, It's VONGOLA for God sakes.

Just in the nick of time or rather surprisingly, Lambo stood in front to Lampo looking confused at the situation before him.. "Yare yare, why am I here? and what's with bullets?" Lambo said lazily blocking the bullets coming at him. Gokudera and Yamamoto entered the scene standing in between the battleground.

"Why can't you guys be or at least act like Adults just for once?" Gokudera complain as Yamamoto tried to clam him down. "Mah Mah.......Guess I can't really say anything about that" Yamamoto mumbled, earning him a glare from G."Oh? Yamamoto!" Asari wave his hand as Giotto stood beside him later entered the scene. "Yo! Asari" He greeted back.

The group later entered one of the room that Vongola choose to let them in. "This is the Room where we find stuff when Alaude and Daemon fought, we found quite a lot of stuff. Most of them were dug up in the main hall" G explain. Knuckle, Alaude and Daemon joined in the fun since there wasn't anything for them to do.

And it cost a hell lot more then my life....

Giotto thought thinking about Paperwork. "We thought that it could be Extremely from the Family who lived here before us, you can go and Extremely take a look around but don't go too extremely near" Knuckle said for the first time.

Vongola thought that maybe they could bond with the trio by making this small adventure together. Since they never really enter the room, their also curious of what might be in there.

The room was big, the stuff were stored in cabinet of glass making the object visible. The things was place around the room in a rectangle so that they can walk easily and watch the X-Family closely.

"What is this?" Lambo whispered, he took a peek to see a pink(?) coloured bazooka.

(Oh~ I know what you're thinking now~)

The X-Family gathered when Lampo signal them "What is it, Lamborghini?" Gokudera asked "It's Lambo, not Lamborghini" Lambo said throwing a small glare at Gokudera which obviously failed and continued his way "I found this Bazooka here, and it looks weird" He said.

Lambo somehow managed to bring the bazooka out of the area and to his family. "Yeah...it is strange.." Yamamoto commented. It's not everyday you'll see a pink coloured Bazooka in front of you. Bazooka weapons are mostly green in colour to camouflage themselves in/on a battlefield. Pink? You won't even survive....

Lambo's curiosity level began to rise to the limit. "I'll check it out, there could be something left here for us to see" He said as he pulled the weird-Looking trigger. "Hey you guys, Wher-" G was cut off when he heard a gun-like sound. Vongola rushed towards the sound to see only Gokudera and Yamamoto, their hands in block position with a pink smock around them without Lambo with them.

"Oi! What happened?!" G shouted. Suddenly, a presence appeared. It felt dangerous and strong. The Pink smock slowly fade away.

The smoke was still clearing. "Yare, yare...What is this?" said a voice. "I was just in the middle of eating my last Shortcake too...damn my luck...." sighed the voice. The smoke cleared. Who was this man? He looked oddly matured, How did he entered the room unnoticed? Where's Lambo? All they know is that this man was emitted an aura of power.

The Man looked at the scene with calm eyes. His hairstyle was a little longer then usual but besides that, his eyes and even the way he stand were somehow exactly like how Lampo does.

"Lampo, Are You Sure You Never Made Anyone Pegnant!?" asked G as he grabbed onto Lampo's collar. "N-NO! I-Ive never done anything like that!" yelled Lampo as G dropped him onto the floor. "My, my....he looks more of a Lampo's double..." said Asari in awe. Daemon chuckled. "Nufufu...you're lying, aren't you, Lampo?" said Daemon as he looked at Lampo critically.

Alaude looked coldly at Lampo. Lampo gulped. Giotto sighed. "Come on, guys. You know Lampo would never do anything indecent" said Giotto. "G-Giotto, you shouldn't eye me like that when you're saying that sentence..." muttered Lampo.

"This place...isn't here where-" Lambo said but cut himself off even he saw his family. "Nii-San?" Was all he could say at first "I missed you" Lambo later hugged the two guys tightly as if he haven't met them for a long time. "Lam..bo.?..." The Duo whispered.

"It's been a few days after you guys retu- left, I going to be next in a few days time if I remember correctly" Lambo said. "It's... quite lonely..by myself" He said, forgetting about the Vongola who stood near them.

"So...It's true.." Gokudera whispered as he looked to the floor "Hm" Yamamoto did the same. "You've grown quite a lot, Lamborghini" Gokudera said with a rare smile "It's Lambo to you, BakaDera-Nii-San" Lambo replied with a small smile, it felt nostalgic to him, fighting with his brothers, especially Gokudera-Nii-San since he fought with him a lot.

"To think that I'll see you guys again" Lambo mumbled trying to hold back his tears. "I'm damn luckly for the first time, I hope that I'll get to see you guys again. Bye Nii-Sans" And poof as a final tear dropped, the future Lampo was gone. Replace by the Lambo of this time.

Lampo was just sitting down on the floor, not looking up. "Oi, Lamborghini Let's go" Gokudera said pulling Lambo up. "It's Lambo to you....BakaDera"

And the trio left the room, forgetting about Vongola who just stood frozen in their spot, wondering of what just happened while stareing at the mysterious pink bazooka...

- 3 Down 4 left, Our Days are Numbered. Counting down from 6 to 0 -

(AN: Hope you like it!

3days 3 updates! I'm awesome~

just kidding. +_+

Comment and Review on it! (#_# )