The Test that doesn't make sense

-3rd POV-

The Final Test has come, Vongola were told to assemble in one of training rooms that was able to fit both families.

"If I recall correctly, Today is Giotto's test and the last. Right?" Asari said looking around the room "Of course, and he's going to nail it" G replied, thinking that it's going to be easily since he pass it without trouble.

Later, the X-Family entered the room one by one. But Sky isn't there with them.

"Ano....where's Sky?" Asked with worried Boss but received no answers instead. Unexpected, the X-Family suddenly appeared behind their Owners, weapons pulled out for the kill.

"W-What?" G mumbled as he was force to kneel down, starring daggers at Gokudera. Lampo was panicking like hell through Lambo was only just standing beside him. Asari was laying on the ground with Yamamoto's sword by his neck. Alaude was standing with Hibari holding a knife near his throat with a yellow bird sitting on top of him.

Knuckle was slammed against the nearby wall nearby by Ryohei, He couldn't move from the sudden impact. Daemon was the most troublesome, Mokuro and Chrome was pointing tridents at him with guns and knifed floating around him. "Nufufu~ why am I the only one with heavy security?"

Vongola wasn't expecting this, non to be exact. They were to confused by the sudden act that the weapons were already inches from their necks.

"Giotto" a voice said later revealed to be Sky standing close yet far from Giotto. "What's Going On?" Giotto said, though he's confused, his instinct to protect his family kicked in. "This is your Test" Sky announced.

"You have to choose" He said as he hold out a dagger and thrown it to Giotto who caught it swiftly. "W-What? A...dagger?" He mumbled.

"Use that dagger as your medium, Your task is to-" Giotto could have gone mad if he wasn't already in the mafia. Those words that Sky said really made Giotto and his Guardians frozed in horror. Has X-Family gone mad or something?!

.

.

.

.

"-Kill Me or Else My Family will kill your Guaridans" 
.
.
.
.
.
.
(AN: you must be really angry at me for the cliffhanger or something but...
I ADMIT! IT'S A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!
[⊙ω⊙] Don't blame me, it's not my fault for things I didn't do. [TRUTH!]
I'll probably update tomorrow or the next so don't kill me [+_+]
.
Check out my new Fic One Piece:
The Time- Keeper
.
Comment and Review
(If you want the next chapter~ am I devil? Nope!)