13

Jahseh

Woah for the first time, I woke up first. I look over at scarlet and she was still asleep looking perfect as always. I searched for my phone and finally found it. I unlocked it and first went to twitter nun new. I went to Instagram and checked some of my DMs, most were fans, some were friends, and then Geneva. I'm not even going to. As I was looking through my main feed a text notification came from the top of the screen, Geneva. I tried my best to leave the message alone but I couldn't help it.

Geneva

You really shouldn't leave your door unlocked.

Woah. I looked around my room and went downstairs. There she was comfortable on the couch with her feet on it.

"Get out, you can't be here."

"Why not?" She asked getting up and going into the kitchen

She walked around examining everything. She opened the fridge and bent down looking inside.

"Cause I don't want to associate with you."

"'Scarlet's food don't eat'" She read aloud

She picked up the container and threw it in the trash.

"Yo what are doing, leave before I call the police."

"Like they'd believe you."

"What do you want?"

"I want you, to live here, and Scarlet to die."

"Woah! Now for real you gotta get out." I said walking over to her and looking back making sure Scarlet doesn't come down

"She's here isn't she."

I stayed silent.

"Lemme guess, she's in your room right now isn't she."

"Geneva."

"Calm down, I'm not gonna do anything."

She went over to the utensil drawer and picked up a big ass knife. I gulped backing away. I knew I had to get to Scarlet before Geneva could do anything. She smiled running past me up the stairs.

"Geneva no!"

I grabbed her foot pulling her down. She harshly kicked my foot causing me let go. She continued to run upstairs. I quickly ran after her.

"Y'all get out here! HELP!" I yelled throughout the halls

"Yo what's going o-" I cut ski off seeing that Geneva was about to go into my room

By the time I caught up to her I saw Scarlet wasn't there.

"Where is she Geneva?!"

She opened other rooms and got to Scarlet's. I grabbed her and she cut my hand with a knife. I stepped back and hissed in pain.

"Why are y'all just standing there; get her!"

Everyone soon grabbed her and Coolie pryed the knife out of her hand and Ski carried her downstairs.

"Jah, you know this isn't over!" She yelled before getting thrown out

Ski slammed the door and locked it.

"We need a gate for real." I said

"Yeah."

I went back upstairs to go check on Scarlet.

"Scarlet?"

A few moments later she opened the door revealing her in a towel and her hair wet.

"Hey, what's up."

"You didn't hear me?"

"I was in the shower." She said looking herself up and down

"Oh."

"Why, did you need something?"

"Nah."

"Y'all take care of that window?"

"No." I said quietly

"Yes we did, this guy is coming in 10." Stokeley said

"Good. Well I'm finna get dressed and we can leave in 30?"

"Yeah."

*Scarlet's POV*

I closed the door and thought about how nervous Jahseh looked. I brushed it off and put on an over sized t-shirt so that if I get any hair product on my shirt it wouldn't matter. I put on some music and started to do my hair. Lowkey I think I'm gonna split dye my hair. But not no time soon. After doing my hair I looked in my closet and there was nothing. I huffed and went downstairs to where the washing machine and that stuff was. I looked on the drying rack to see if there was any of my stuff there. I saw a few things but I didn't want them, then I saw Coolie's black sweats I've been trying to steal for a while. I grabbed them and quickly went to my room. I paired the pants with a white crop top with a cherub on it. But since it's October I put a black jacket over top of it and lastly put on my black high top vans. I decided to take a picture cause I was feeling myself and I haven't posted since summer break. I heard the doorbell ring and I figured someone else could get so I continued to go through my explore page. I got a text from the group chat saying that everyone was ready. I went to downstairs and saw everyone on the couch.

"Wait why was I the last one to come down."

"Cause we know how long it takes for you to get ready." Lucas said

"True."

"Alright well, let's go."

"I call shotgun!" Isaiah yelled

Stokeley kissed his teeth eyeing Isaiah.