26

Jahseh

I didn't sleep at all last night. I knew exactly what I had to do to make it better for everyone. I grabbed my pistols and headed to a place where nobody went. Nobody. I hopped in my car and drove there. I finally arrived and climbed to the top the top of the 100ft abandon mall. I sat on the edge with the gun in my hand, and watched the sun rise. I saw a big car come in making me jump behind the ledge I was sitting on.

Scarlet

We pulled up to what looked like an abandon mall. They got out and unloaded the car from the skateboards.

"Here." TJ said handing me a board

I took it from him and looked at it. It looked new which I liked. It was just black and white checker print on the bottom. 

"Have you done a cartwheel before?" Annie asked me

"Yeah?"

"What ever leg you push off with is going to the be the one you put on the front of the board."

I put my left get at the top and my right at the bottom. I got on the board and froze.

"Ok now what?"

Jamie walked to me and place my hands on his shoulders. He began walking making me and the board move. I think I leaned a little forward and fell causing me to scream. But he caught me.

Jahseh   

I peaked over the ledge after 3 minutes of ducking. I see Scarlet and a bunch of other people. She was on a skateboard which made her look sexy. She fell into the guys arm and they looked at each other for a minute. I'm going to do it. I can't take looking at what I've cause, that should've been me. I held the pistol to my head until I see a girl start to punch her, then EVERYONE jumped in. I ran back down to the parking lot shutting that shit down. Once I reached where they were Scarlet looked bloody and bruised. I shot the girl and the others. All of them laid dead. I ran to Scarlet and scooped her up into my arms. 

Scarlet

My eyes had gotten puffy so I could barley see who was holding me. It was Jah- I mean X.

"G-Get off of me."

"Shut up I'm trying to help you."

He carried me to his car. I became unconscious before he could go back to his side.

Jahseh  

As I got to the drivers seat I saw Scarlet's eyes shut. 

"Scarlet!" 

I tried to shake her awake but she wouldn't wake up. I said fuck the seat belt and raced to the nearest hospital. 

Scarlet

"Clear!" 

I felt a huge jolt in my chest and I gasped for air. My eyes open to bright lights, and doctors in Blue masks.

"She's good!" One of them yelled

They turned the light off and used the remote for the bed to sit me up. They all left and I sat there confused. I forgot what happened of how I got here. Then the guys from the house came. 

"How you feel Scarlet?" Stokeley asked

"My chest hurts a little but besides that I'm straight." I smiled

"Good." 

"It seems like every time you go out, you get hurt, you gotta stay home for real." Lucas stressed

"That's not true."

"Sure it isn't." He winked making me laugh

"Can I go home today?"