18

Jahseh

I looked at her dead body then heard the car honking. I ran to the car and Coolie started driving.

"I'll call Andy." Stokeley said as he stroked Scarlet's hair as she laid in his lap

I was getting very angry. Why is she mad at me. She had disgust in her eyes when I tried to help her. What could she possibly be mad about that she has to shun me away.

Home/Stokeley

I carried her into her room and gently laid her down. She touched the top of her head looking around.

"How'd I get here?"

"We brought you here. Now I know you just got home but, what's up with Jahseh and you?"

She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She spoke slowly

I shook my head and thought about what she could be mad about.

"Was Jahseh with another girl or something."

"I'm not sayin."

I sighed and left the room. 

Jahseh/*10 hours later*

I walked back into her room and saw that she was still sleeping. I brought my friend Andy to diagnose her because we don't know what drugs she was on. 

"Um looks like a form of a heavy anesthesia. The amount ingested is ridiculous, she could have seriously OD'd on it. I'm sure she ate some food like at least 30 minutes before taking the medication cause that's the only way she could've survived."

I nodded my head understanding.

"She should wake up about any minute."

Right when he said that is when she woke up. She looked around at us confused.

"Why are y'all in my room, I'm tryna sleep."

"There she is!" Coolie screamed

She covered her ears eyeing him. 

"Stop yelling I gotta migraine." 

The time she was talking she never looked at me, it's like I'm not standing in the same room as her. It was uncomfortable silence for 3 minutes.

"We're going to give you two some time." Mason said 

"I don't think we sh-"

"I SAID WE'RE GOING TO GIVE THEM SOME TIME." She gritted cutting Stokeley off

Everyone walked out with them. I waited till they closed the door to talk to her. 

"What's going on with you."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Scarlet don't play that stupid bullshit on me, I tried to help you and you ignored me and went onto Stokeley, so what's wrong?"

"Nun. I'm tired just lemme go back to sleep."

"Not until you tell me what's making you so mad at me."

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"Cause if I do I'm just gonna get more pissed and sad about it and I'm not allowing myself that."

"Just stop being so stubborn and tell me!"

"Why are you acting as if I'M the problem. Like you didn't do what you did."