15

Stokeley

I woke up hungry asf but first used the bathroom. After I finished up my business, I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I started humming a song that I had thought about a few days ago. I opened the fridge and got some milk to use for cereal. I grabbed the lucky charms box and pored it into my bowl. I added milk and then put it back. I walked back over to the my seat and scrolled through social media. Then I hear someone walk down the stairs and assumed it was Jahseh or Scarlet.

"What's up!" I said not taking my eyes off my phone

"Hey."

That voice did not sound familiar. I looked away from my phone and saw that it was Mason, in an over sized T-shirt that went down to her mid thighs.

"Want some?" I asked offering her some lucky charms

"Sure." She smiled

She got herself a bowl and pored some.

"How old are you?" I asked out of curiosity

"16."

"Cool I'm 17."

She nodded and took a bite from her spoon.

Then a reminder notification dinged from my phone. I picked it up and it said that I have to film this music video with Lyrical Lemonade, in 30 minutes.

"Damn."

"Is everything ok?"

"I gotta a music video to film in 30 minutes."

I looked at my cereal not wanting to waste it. So I chugged in down within 20 seconds.

"That takes talent to master." Mason said

"I know it took me 3 days."

"Hmm, took me 1."

"Lemme see."

She picked up her bowl and chugged the cereal down smoothly. She was left with a milk mustache.

"Don't gotta show off." I laughed playfully

She also laughed and smiled. I took my thumb and cleared her mustache and she looked at me.

"Sorry."

"It's ok." She assured

"Do you wanna, um come with me to the music video thing."

"I would love to."

"Alright I'll meet you back down here in 30."

"Ok sounds good."

We both went upstairs which was kinda awkward. But anyway I changed my outfit and did whatever I needed to do.

Mason

"What do I where, I don't wanna look like a bum!" I asked Scarlet pacing back and fourth taking a hit from my juul

"I have the perfect outfit in mind." She smiled deviously and walking to her closet

She had a pair of clothes prepared and handed them to me.

"I was saving this fit for if I went to a party or something like that, but that day hasn't come, and now, it's your turn."

"Thank you so much."

I hugged her and went into the bathroom to change.

*10 minutes later*

"I love this outfit!" I yelled from inside the bathroom

"Well lemme see."

I walked out and her face lit up.

"You look like a bhaddie!"