21

Scarlet

These past few days at the house has sucked. Jahseh is being his ignorant, stingy ass self. I hate living with him. Everyone in the house kept on telling us to make up but we both don't want to until the other one admits that they were wrong *cough* *cough* Jahseh. But anyway. Flynn has been over a few times and the boys fuck with him which I'm glad about. Jahseh and Stokley's girl friends have been over too much. Even one, Dani I think, she's bunking with Jahseh during the nights she's here. Billie agress with me and thinks that Jahseh should just except the fact that he was wrong for calling me the names he did, but still, she's friends with him. Mason has been keeping her distance from him too, but she still likes to be around Stokeley, who is ushually with Jahseh which sucks.

Anyways, I on the other hand, am just getting done with a job interview at Vans. I HOPE, I get this job. I really need it. I walked into the house and saw that no one was downstairs. I walked into the kitchen with some olive garden. Then I hear someone running downstairs. I turn around and saw Dani in my pink crop top.

"Sorry, I spent the night and I didn't have any clothes; hope you don't mind."

"B-"

"Ouu is that olive garden?" She asked going through my bag

She took out my alfredo and started heading upstairs.

"Aye come back!"

She turned around and looked confuses.

"Lemme ask you a question."

She nodded.

"Did you pay for that?"

"N-"

"Did you come with me to get it?"

"N-"

"Dad you ask if you could have it?"

"No."

"So then I would love to have my food back that I paid for and went out by myself to get."

She walked back and slammed the chicken back on the table and left.

"Also don't go through my stuff."

I smiled and got a fork to enjoy my food. After I finished my food I went up stairs and watched the vampire diaries on Netflix.

An hour later

As I was deep into my show, I heard my door bust open making me jump.

"Why are you yelling at my friends."

"What friends?" I mummbled

"Shut the fuck up! Don't disrespect my friends you hear me?!"

"She took my stuff without my permission. And she thought she could take my food that I paid for myself."

"It doesn't matter don't talk to my friends like that."

"That girl prolly fake anyway." I said fixing my eyes on the TV

"Not any faker than you could be."

"I'm not fake."

"Yes the fuck you are."

"Like you're an expert on being fucking honest."

"Stop with them slick comments if you not finna tell me what's wrong."

"Didn't seem to tell me what was happening."

"What was happening?"

"What do you think Jahseh?!"