50

"This party better be good." Mason said

We were on our way home from picking up snacks from target for our party tonight.

"It will  be. I mean, damnear spent 100 dollars on it."

"Yup."

We got home and we set the bags on the counter. In the living room I saw Isaiah and Coolie putting up decorations, like balloons, streamer ect. but it didn't look childish so don't go there. 

"Aye Jahseh!" Stokeley yelled as Jahseh came downstairs

He was just wearing shorts and he just woke up.

"What?" He asked

"Check this out."

Stokeley opened his laptop, and pressed a button, then next thing we know, Bowser is playing throughout the house.

"I'M ON A DRUG, BINGE, RULES, I BEND, LIKE CONSTANTINE, DEVIL WANT MY SOUUUUUL!"

"OK we get it, turn it down!" Mason yelled

He closed his laptop and the music shut off.

"Hella, cool; let's do a performance tonight." Jahseh said joining Ski on the couch

"Bet."

We continued to prepare for the party. Then the doorbell rang.

"I got it." I said 

I opened the door and saw GaZzY gArCiA. 

"Hey pump!" 

"Sup shorty, I brought the drinks yooo!" He yelled walking in

I helped him carry in the alcohol and we put it in the kitchen. 

"Aye do we have chasers?" Mason asked

"Light weight." I snickered

"I am not, I just like using chasers that all."

"Ok well yeah, ask Coolie though cause him and Stokeley were supposed to buy drinks so."

"Ok."

*Hours later*

"TRY ME MIGHT FIGHT, FIST FUCK ON SIGHT WRIST HEAVY FAT DYKE POP MOLLY MIKE IKE I GOT GLACIER WHITE ICE AND MY BITCH RACK NICE AND I DO FIGHT DYKES RIDE MY DICK LIKE A BIKE!"

Jah and Stoke was preforming in the living room. This party is big asf, there has to be at least 400 people here. Some were inside some was in the pool outside. I got up from the crowded couch and got a drink.

"You enjoyin yourself ma?" Someone asked as I poured a drink

"Sure? Uh who brought you?" I said itching my forehead

"Don't really matter right? I'm just glad I got to see you."

"I-"

"Hey mamas." Jahseh said coming in and kissing me

"Hi baby." I smiled awkwardly 

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nun, he was just explaining the difference between Henny and Bourbon."

"Cool; come dance with me." He said taking my drink and sipping it

"Ok."

I left the other guy thankfully and we went into the living room. Juvenile by weefy, and YBN nahmir was playing and I was twerking on Jah.

"Ok like after you back it up then stop, ok, wah wah wah wah, drop it like it's hot, ok like after you back it up then stop, ok, wah wah wah wah, drop it like it's hot!"

I stood up and we just started dancing normally. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. It was a perfect kiss. He took my hand and led me up to our room. He continued to kiss me and then he threw me on the bed. Kissed my neck leaving love marks.. He pulled my jeans down with my thong, he lightly kissed my heat and then ATTACKED it. He did tricks and shit making me moan loud. 

"Jahs-"

"What's my name?" He said stoppping making me irritated

"Daddy."

"Better." He said going back in devouring me 

I came and he stood up. He handed me my shirt and I was confused.

"But I was about to giv-"

"Nah babygirl, I wanted to please you, you deserved it."

"Are you sure?"

"Postive, come on we got a party to enjoy."

"Ok then."

He kissed me and we went downstairs. I saw Stokes smoking with his friends and a couple girls. Jahseh stole his blunt and sat down with them and pulled me into his lap.

"Aye yo, remember when we did acid for the first time?" Stokeley said

"Yes vro, that shit hit different."

"Yo, this nigga go run full sprint into the lake and it's pitch black, and you can't see shit. We waiting for the nigga to come up like, did he get eaten by a muhfuckin alagator, and we shine a light and this niggas eyes only touch the top of the water, and he just swimin around spookily." He said making everybody laugh

"Yeah, and I remember when I got placed into your cell cause I beat up that guy."

"Yeah and we started writing raps and shit."

"Those was the days." Jahseh said taking the blunt from me and smoking it

"Am I high or are those police cars out there." I asked looking through the blinds

"Go upstairs you underage!" Jahseh yelled

I stumbled off of his lap and went upstairs.

Jahseh

I ran to where the mic was and yelled,

"COPS ARE COMING! EVERYONE UNDER 18 LEAVE, THE BACK DOOR IS OPEN!"

Everyone was yelling and running. Then the cops was banging on the door. I waited a few before I opened to make sure everyone was out. I opened the door and there were two white cops there.

"Hi?"

"It's 2 in the morning, you have to shut this down right now."

"Ok, we will thanks." 

I was about to shut the door but he stopped it and walked in.

"Come in?"

He picked up and empty henny bottle that was next to a dead blunt.

"Is everyone here of age."

"Yes 18 and over."

"Let me see your ID"

"My wallet's upstairs."

"Go get it then."

"I oughta-"

I shut myself up and went upstairs to get my fake ID.

"Aye don't come down they down there."

"Ok."

I grabbed my "ID" and went back downstairs.

"Here."

He was looking at it and I was getting nervous.

"Alright, like I said shut it down; let's go Andy." He said getting his friend

"Bye Andy!" Stokeley's dumbass yelled

He rolled his eyes and left.