33

Scarlet

The car ride back was silent, I don't get why though, I just sat and scrolled through my explore page. I realized we were home and got out the car. We walked inside and did whatever, I went to my room to change into something more comfortable. I showered and once I came out I saw Jahseh sitting on my bed just looking down at his hands.

"Um you ok?" I asked walking toward him

"What happened at the cl-"

"Y-you didn't like it?" I asked embarrassed

"No! I loved it, I just didn't like how other people liked it."

"Oh."

"I would let you do that everyday if niggas wasn't looking at you."

"Why do I need your permission?" I asked testing him playfully

"Cause you're mine." He said standing up

"You don't own me."

He took hand to my throat, but it wasn't serious like it has been in the past.

"Who you talkin to?"

"Y-"

"Naw you mine point blank period."

"Ok daddy."

"Good."

"Jah?" I asked

"Yes?"

"We should get a pole in the lounge."

"Alright."

"Cool. Now lemme get dressed."

"There's nothing I haven't seen befo."

"But still..." I trailed walking over to my underwear drawer

After getting dressed with him still in the room I went to Stella's room to see if she was up or not. I opened the door and there she was sleeping. I aww'd and closed the door. Now time for me to go to sleep too, tweaking ain't easy. Jahseh was on my bed passed out. I turned the light off and hopped in bed with him. Tonight was crazy.

The next day

I already dropped Stella off at her school so that was out of the way. Everyone was at the studio, except for Mason, she was shopping. I really wanna get high right now, maybe I'll have a mukbang by myself while watching Netflix, yeah that sounds good. I did a postmates and ordered two pizzas some fries, a chick fil a sandwich, and a mini cake. I got into my stitch onise and waited for it to come. 30 minutes later I heard the door making me smile and rush to the door. I opened it and the girl had my chick fil a bag, my two pizza's from jerry's and my fries from jerry's and my mini half vanilla and half chocolate cake.

"Here you go!"

"Thanks."

I closed the door and went to my room. I looked at all the food in front of me and took in all the beauty.

"Dear lord, thank you for this bomb ass feast, I'm about to munch in the name of the lord. Amen!"

I turned on Netflix and started to watch Are we there yet.

1 hour later

I was still eating, I finished my sandwich and half of a pizza. Then I heard the door open. I didn't move cause I was so into my movie. Then I heard some laughing and talking downstairs. But I also heard people running up the stairs.

"What's up Scar!" Coolie yelled busing in my room

"Aye you got all this food and didn't ask if I wanted any?"

"Yup." I said continuing to munch on my pizza

He quickly took a slice and ran.

"Coolie I swear!" I yelled not getting up

He didn't even close the door. So I had to do it. Right when I sat down Jahseh opened the door and came.

"Jahseh."

"Wassup baby." He said bending down to kiss me

"Awww you're so cute."

"I know."

I hit his kneecap.

"Say it back puta (bitch in Spanish, i think, I'm pretty sure it is tho but correct me if I'm wrong)"

"You're cute too." He said rubbing his knee

"Alright." I said eating a piece of cake

"You ok?" He asked

"Yeah. Just board."

"Why didn't you go with Mason."

"Cause I didn't want to go shopping."

"Look, me and the boys are almost done with this album, I'll be home kissing you, touching you, everything you like."

"No offense but, it's not just you, my life's boring, I do nothing all day. I don't even have a job. The only thing interesting about my life is you and the boys, other than that, I'm a loser."

"You're not a loser."

"Name one thing I'm good at."

"Twearking."

"Shut up!" I laughed

"But seriously, one thing."

"I-"

"Exactly. Maybe I should go to collage?" I said shaking my head

"Noooo!" He yelled 

"Because then you'll have no time for me"

"Sure I will, look let me got for a week or too, and if it doesn't work out then I come home, but I've always wanted to go to collage."

He looked down causing his dreads to fall in his face. I lifted his head up and kissed him

"Alright." He said queitly

I straddled him while hugging him.

"You're the best."