36

The next day/ Jahseh's POV

Isaiah told me what happened and so we hired an old friend of ours to kill then. He'll make it seem like an "accidnet" or some shit he told me. But all I know is that it's finna be done today. Who the fuck does that, she's 14 or some ish, these boys are about to graduate the fuck, that's a whole case.

"What are you doing?" Scarlet said walking in

"Cleaning my clips."

"Be care aight. I'm finna go down to Chick fil a then I'll go pick Jess up."

"No, I wanna do it."

"Get chick fil a? Jah you don't even like standing in li-"

"No I wanna pick up Jessie."

"Oh, you sure cause I'll be passing the school on the way back."

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Alright I'll see you later baby." She said kissing me 

"Bye." 

She left and I set an alarm for when I have to go pick Jess up. 

Time skip

I was on my way to pick up Jessie and I pulled into the school right on time. Kids just started flooding out. I was on my phone until Jessie came. 

"Hey." She said getting in

"What's up."

"Nun. Oh we have this assignment for my music class where we have to make a song a-"

"Bet! Today you finna get an A."

"No, I can't sing I can't rap, I can't do ish."

"I'ma teach you don't worry."

"But it won't sound good, it'll sound wack and then I'll get laughed at."

"Nah, I'ma show you aight, if you want me and the boys can hop on if it'll make you more comfortable."

"Yes please. That'll take away from my doodoo rapping."

"You say that now. But wait. This song is gonna be so fire."

She just stayed silent. We got home and she went to do whatever. I went to my room to go see if Scarlet was there. And there she was sleeping.

"Scar!" I yelled making her jolt up

"Jahseh!" She said throwing a pillow at me while I laughed

"Oh also we gotta talk."

Then my heart dropped. 

"W-what's wrong?" I asked 

"It's about Stella." She said getting up to close the door

"What about her."

"Her grades."

"What's wrong with them."

She pulled out some papers and put on her glasses.

"Look, she had 4 E's. At this point-"

"At this point we finna get them up. What classes are they in?" I asked taking the paper

"Theater, math, MUSIC and her creative writing class."

"What?! All of her other classes are like c's and d's and shit." 

"I know."

"Should we talk to her?"

"I think so."

"I'll go get her." I said giving her a kiss on her cheek

Scarlet

He gave me a kiss and went to go get her. I hope whatever happened this week didn't effect her. A few seconds later they both came in and she sat at the end of the bed while Jahseh sat next to me. I took my glasses off and sighed.

"Look, Stella, I haven't known you for long, but I can tell you're very smart and bright. But your grades don't reflect that. What's going on?"

"These classes are hard."

"You live in a house of musicians how are you failing music?"

"I don't like to sing in front of everybody."

"Then don't, do a rap or something."

"You don't understand, I don't like going up in front of them, they talk about people if you're not with them, they're against you. This school is something different."

"Do you wanna find a new school?" Jahseh asked

"No I like all of these classes but, they're either hard, or requires me to present something."

"Don't care what people say, maybe they'll even end up liking you?" I said

"They won't."

"Alright, and what about creative writing?" Jahseh asked

"That's class is good but it's just the environment everyone's yelling at the teacher. Nobody does their work and same with Math. Nobody listens." She explained

"Well do you think it's just the teacher or the class cause if it's the class then you could easily get a schedule change."

"Yes I need a schedule change!" She said nodding her head

"Alright then we'll talk to your principal. But until then just try your best ok?"

"Alright."

She got up and left.

"That went better than I thought." Jahseh said 

"Yeah."