45

I was doing my night routine still mad about what happened tonight. After finishing my skin care I turned the bathroom light off and got in bed next to Jahseh. It was silent. 

"Jahseh?" 

"Yeah." He answered quickly

"Why did you hesitate when she said that I don't have to know."

He stayed silent.

"I remembered all the times I hurt you. How sad you were when I'd do something like that."

"Hm." 

"You forgive me." 

"Yeah."

"Prove it."

I turned over and gave him a kiss.

"Thanks."

"Don't worry about it."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Soon we fell asleep

The next day

Today was gonna be a chill day we not going nowhere. The boys are probably going to work on their music and for the girls. I don't know. 

"Don't this hotel got a pool?" I asked

"Yeah." Jah said 

(A/N you're not ready for the next POV)

Stella

Isaiah was balls deep in me and all you can hear is our skin clapping. It felt so good and he was edging me. 

"I'm gonna-"

Before I could the last word out I came. And he kept going. I tried to scoot up but he pulled me back down. Tears started to form in my eyes. I wanted to moan so bad but I knew if I did someone would find out about us. I kept scooting away cause he was going so hard.

"Nah baby you finna take this dick." He said lowly

During this time. I came 3 times. He finally finished and we were both panting on the bed side by side. Then we heard a knock on the door. Isiah threw on some basketball shorts and I took some clothes and ran into the bathroom.

(A/N It's currently 12:53 on January 3 2021, and I wrote this close to a year or two ago and I jus wanted to say sorry abt the whole Isaiah and Stella thing. I didn't realize how many people I actually made uncomfy, so I'm actually really sorry about that. Guys I would take it down, but it's effected a lot of stuff in the book and I'd have to change a lot of things but if that's somethin y'all want me to do then y'all can just inbox me and I change it. But I jus wanted to say I apologize for putting this in here, back to the story ❤️)

Isiah 

I used a towel to pat down the swat on my body and forehead before answering the door. It was Lucas.

"Bro you gotta girl in here."

"Uhhh."

"My man!" He said dapping me up

"Where is she." 

"Oh she left"

"So who's in the bathroom?" He asked pointing at it 

"Oh I was about to take a shower." 

"Cool cool. Alright, just wanted to ask. See you later vro."