53

Scarlet

I woke up super early cause of the fashion rehearsal that was happening today. I looked in my closet and I already knew what I wanted to wear. My white t shirt, with blue jeans a red flower duster. I looked everywhere for that duster (A/N a duster is like one of em long jackets) then I remember, last I had it was in Jahseh's room. Since I didn't hav time, I stopped being a bitch and walked into his room. He just started at me in a annoyance for a second, I look around and see it. I grab it and go.

(A/N I despise those shoes)

I checked my phone and realized it was time for me to go. I walked downstairs and it was silent since it was so early. I took the range rover keys and followed the directions Flynn sent me. I arrived to the place and when I walked in I was in a amazement.

"Woah!" I said looking around

"Aye, Scarlet!" Flynn yelled 

(A/N that's what the set looked like

(A/N that's what the set looked like. I suggest you watch the whole fashion show, cause it was so good.)

"Hey!" I said looking up at him

"I'm glad you could make it." He said hugging me

"I'm glad too. So wh-"

"Scarlet, Flynn come here." Tyler yelled on the stage

We went up on to the stage to see what he wanted.

"Follow me."

He followed him into the small door at the end of the runway. Inside were a bunch of people in Golf clothing, and people getting their makeup done.

"Stace!" Tyler yelled

"Yes?"

"I need you to put her in something." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder

"No problem come with me hun."

She took me to a place that had a bunch of clothes.

"Here. You can change right in there." She said handing me a shirt and some jeans

I went into the changing room and came out.

(A/N she's so pretty)

Well rehearsal went amazing, I made a lot of new friends. The actual show is in two weeks so that makes me hella nervous cause I have a lot of parts and what if I don't change on time? You know, like what if I tripped or something. I was just nervous all around. I arrived home and when I walked through the living room I saw Jahseh and a white girl sitting on the couch talking. He looked back at me and smirked.

"I hope you get STD's bitch." I said out loud and then went upstairs

"Don't mind her, she just scary."

"Who the the fuck is scary?" I asked going back downstairs

"Nobody was talking to you Scarlet."

"Yeah, and I'm the scary one. OK."

"Go back out and suck Tyler's gay ass dick again."

"Hu, it'll sure taste better than yours nigga." I laughed

"Your pussy taste like BBQ and Potatoes the fuck outta her." He said making the girl laugh

"Shut up, you know my shit takes like caramel and apples stop playing with me."

He didn't say anything cause he knew I was right.

"Anyways wanna come to mine?" The girl asked

But I didn't stick around to here it. 

This was really short but a fight happened at my school today, and it was really bad, not like the good bad but like the worst fight I've ever seen bad. It was a cat fight between two 2ft11 bitches. Over some bull shit. And this girl got mad at another girl because she gave the other girl two dollars and she want it back. How you finna be pressed over two dollar- two of my friends are beefing with they ex bestfriend, I heard one of them is supposed to fight. The school is apparently drug testing certain students, one got tested and is now going to Juvie. So yeah, that's all the tea going on at my school so yeah. I just wanted to tell someone about this tea cause there was a lot.