"M2!" He smiled up at her.

"What are you doing here? Where's your Mom?" Max questioned, his Mom worked in the cafeteria so people knew her when they bothered to strike up a conversation.

"She's working, I'm looking for Mark Sloan do you know where I can find him?" Ryan asked her.

"Of course I do, but you'll have to do something for us" She looked at Derek with a smirk and then pulled out twenty bucks.

"Oh, man you would not believe what happened to me this morning" Mark said once he turned around and noticed Derek

"There's a, uh, kid looking for you" Derek says to him, not even trying to prepare him.

"What?" Mark asked confused.

"Daddy?" Ryan steps from behind Derek and says.

"What?" Mark says freaking out.

"Wait did he just said 'Daddy?' He cant be more then 12 years old" Max steps in and says pretending to be mad.

"No no" Mark stutters.

"Mark, oh my god you cheated on me" Max says to him pretending to cry.

"What? No no, Max I-" Mark began to explain but was cut off when Max began to laugh and then pulled out twenty bucks.

"Nicely done" Derek laughs when he noticed Marks face.

"Thanks" Ryan's smiles and holds up the twenty.

"I'll be getting you back for that" Mark says to Max who was still laughing.

"Looking forward to it bubba" Max tells him leaning in to kiss his cheek.

She walked away to the private room that she had set up all of Ryan's x-rays and school notes so that when they walk in, Ryan could just jump right into it.

Max was seated on the chair closest to the door when both Ryan and Mark walked in.

"Yay, he's convinced you!" Max excitedly said to Mark.

"Not yet, I'm not even sure what's happening" Mark tells his girlfriend with a shrug.

"Ah well, that's gotta change" Max says back to him, handing him the folder with the X-Rays and then looks over at Ryan and gives him an encouraging nod.