Max slammed her locker door shut when she felt someone sneak up behind her, she instantly knew whose body was pressed against hers, his hot breath tickling her ear she melted into him, leaning against his body with a satisfied sigh. But then she remembered.

"I am mad at you" Max said aggressively, turning around she pointed at his chest with her pointer finger.

"What? Me? What did I do?" Mark replied back shocked at her sudden change in mood.

"I woke up and you weren't lying beside me, so I'm angry" Max told him, in all honesty she knew she was being a little over dramatic.

"What!" He laughed out, maybe he thought she was joking but when he noticed her stony face he clammed up, "Max did you forget that I don't live with you?"

Her eyes widened at that, did he really just say that? "I am so mad at you!" She yelled one more time before she walked away from him.

She huffed down the hallway making everyone glance at her with confusion, slamming her stuff down on the counter she groaned.

"What's got you all huffy and puffy?" Miranda asked from beside her.

"Stupid Mark thinking he had the right to be stupid" Max vaguely tells her.

"You are giving me a headache" Miranda sighed and rubbed her temples.

"I know! It's giving me a headache too, I mean I wake up and I looked over to find that he's not laying next to me and now I'm annoyed" Max gently layer her head down on the folder she had slammed down a few seconds ago.

"I wasn't aware that he lived with you" Miranda said nonchalantly.

"What? He doesn't?" Max looked up at her confused.

"So why would you assume that he would be there? He pays to stay at a hotel, why waste his money if he was just going to stay at your house?" Miranda rhetorically asks.

"You are so mean" Max tells her.

"Yeah, get used to it" Miranda shrugs and walks away from an emotional Max.

Max didn't have anything to do this morning so she began to wander the halls, making conversation with the nurses when one popped up but other then that there was nothing

Turning the corner she saw Derek talking to a little kid, "Ryan! I haven't seen you in awhile" Max said once she realized who he was.